Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    Hey sheila :hugs: :hump:

Are you leaving tomorrow???
    :hump: yes tomorrow morning at 6am how're you hon bun? i might not be online a lot sorry.so email and stuff.

Dude :eek:
    Hellooooooo :hugs:

(Original post by January Victim)
    :hump: yes tomorrow morning at 6am how're you hon bun? i might not be online a lot sorry.so email and stuff.
    Awwww *sniff*

I am exhausted, but accomplished. Had my presentation on Great Britain etc today and aced it Got an A (1.5) and was told repeatedly how good it was by sexy tutor :cool:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    Awwww *sniff*

I am exhausted, but accomplished. Had my presentation on Great Britain etc today and aced it Got an A (1.5) and was told repeatedly how good it was by sexy tutor :cool:
    first of all yay! :party: margaritas all around !! :party:
    second of all, you shouldn't be checking out your sexy tutor (how sexy are we talking?) it's not right plus what about me and mr.j ? *Sniff*
    third of all there's a huge fly in the room i'm in and it's buzzing around grr :mad:

:rofl:

Good night darling, have a good trip tomorrow !!! BYeeeeeeeee
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    bye! :wavey::kiss:

stupid natwest people didn't call me and the offer is a free webcam before the 1st of august and a 5 year rail card :bawling: the guy said he'd call me and i'm going away now.no fair :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Hey look whats this *pokes blob with wand vanishes*

ReputationRep:
    hello again

ReputationRep:
    bye! :wavey::kiss:

stupid natwest people didn't call me and the offer is a free webcam before the 1st of august and a 5 year rail card :bawling: the guy said he'd call me and i'm going away now.no fair :bawling:
    the natwest people are (expletives) they will do anything to make sure you don't actually get the railcard, i had to chase them up to make sure i got it

i think they live in the hope you'll forget about it, unfortunatly for them it was the only reason i got the account
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    do you think if i find a branch at the airport i can apply there and still get it? :s: please say yes :bawling: a free webcam would be nice! do you think any other bank gives a better offer? HSBC or barclays? i doubt i'll get the barclays incentive though because they'll just be upgrading me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pezking)
    the natwest people are (expletives) they will do anything to make sure you don't actually get the railcard, i had to chase them up to make sure i got it

i think they live in the hope you'll forget about it, unfortunatly for them it was the only reason i got the account
    natwest are lame when it comes to getting stuff from them.
    theyll happily give you an overdraft pronto but cant send me a stupid railcard which ive been waiting 2 years for and they only just sent me a letter asking me if i want one :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    do you think if i find a branch at the airport i can apply there and still get it? :s: please say yes :bawling: a free webcam would be nice! do you think any other bank gives a better offer? HSBC or barclays? i doubt i'll get the barclays incentive though because they'll just be upgrading me...
    i had to go into my local branch and ask them about it and then they sent me the form to fill in for it, then i reckon it was a good few weeks before i got it

one thing you need to remember about the 5 year thing, you have to have used the account within 3 months of the railcard expiring for them to send you a new one apparently
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'm so scared! i'm away on holiday from tomorrow. and i'm worried about clearing! :bawling: what am i going to do if i don't meet my grades and i'm claling from abroad and can get the letters or stuff ucas send you :s: **** **** ****

ReputationRep:
    i'm so scared! i'm away on holiday from tomorrow. and i'm worried about clearing! :bawling: what am i going to do if i don't meet my grades and i'm claling from abroad and can get the letters or stuff ucas send you :s: **** **** ****
    get another member of your family to check your mail everyweek and they could call you to let you know if anythings come?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'm so scared! i'm away on holiday from tomorrow. and i'm worried about clearing! :bawling: what am i going to do if i don't meet my grades and i'm claling from abroad and can get the letters or stuff ucas send you :s: s*** s*** s***
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Sheen)
    get another member of your family to check your mail everyweek and they could call you to let you know if anythings come?
    i'm at boarding school.it'll be sent to the school and they won't open it,just save it for me. :s: dear god!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    damn damn i have to go now bye everyone

ReputationRep:
    damn damn i have to go now bye everyone
    bye JV :hugs: *runs to end of thread watching you sail off into distance*

*sets off fireworks with wand*

contact UCAS and change the address they have you registered with? there must be a way

ReputationRep:
    haha

ReputationRep:
    sheen rox so hard the trees are shaking :cool:

and the squirrels are falling off :eek:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.