The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not too bad thanks, bit jaded after that night out...
how bout you?
Reply 5321
Stranded
Damnit Trish your post count :eek:

I know :hmpf: My rep powers gone down by 30 as well...33 officially..but I got a rep from knogle =) lost 7000 posts...
mynameiscal
Not too bad thanks, bit jaded after that night out...
how bout you?

almost back to full capacity :smile: thanks
did you really meean what you said yesterday?an w
evening ladies and gents! How are you today?
evening
I'm ok you? :smile:
snuggle bunny *love*
Gosh I am so bored. As you are a semi-superior, wanna try out this potion I made today on some Huffies?
Come on!
Oh man, so bored baby, so so soooo bored! Seriously. It hardly every gets this bad. No money to go out and my head is full of swedish!
Look, this baby boy that is new .... Val? Cal? Can I have a close look at him?
promise to not poison him or if you do,give him an antitode quick time.if anything bad should happen to him,you'll be in trouble with me! :security:
i'm bored as well,but this is the first saturday i've had in since i got my job so i'm ok being bored.i don't want to go to work tomorrow though
now where were those newts,i need for my potion...
January Victim
promise to not poison him or if you do,give him an antitode quick time.if anything bad should happen to him,you'll be in trouble with me! :security:
i'm bored as well,but this is the first saturday i've had in since i got my job so i'm ok being bored.i don't want to go to work tomorrow though
now where were those newts,i need for my potion...

Here they are... *hands you newts*

I have had a busy day, esp. at work and this Maths seminar I am giving to prepare for.
I am not doing a single thing today. No hogsmeade for me, so noone try to convince me.
I am staying in an *conjures a case of butter beer* here you all are.
Lets have some HP fun.... no first years! (Cal can come... I am still head girl, I get to decide!)
mynameiscal
:eek:

no worries, you have a cute avatar....
:wavey:
hey Hira...lately that's most of what you've been saying :p:
yourjoyismylow
Here they are... *hands you newts*

I have had a busy day, esp. at work and this Maths seminar I am giving to prepare for.
I am not doing a single thing today. No hogsmeade for me, so noone try to convince me.
I am staying in an *conjures a case of butter beer* here you all are.
Lets have some HP fun.... no first years! (Cal can come... I am still head girl, I get to decide!)

i'll just finish brewing *plops newt in cauldron* my potion here by the side and i'll come join you :hugs:
sheila... this sub potion worked. you are the best!
no worries :wink:
that pic! can i laugh a teeny weeny bit?
purple scorpio loves pink joy :love: hehe
That pic was awesome! Hhaha! Long time ago. Need to find a better, new avvy.
January Victim
hey Hira...lately that's most of what you've been saying :p:

Yeah I know...:redface:
Just wave and forget I'd posted here...trying to study- failing miserbaly :frown:
Stranded
Just wave and forget I'd posted here...trying to study- failing miserbaly :frown:

:rofl:
You crack me up. Get banned and study! :rolleyes:
Stranded

:wavey: :hugs: you'll do ok.

Latest