The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jamescook
i want to join

sorted into ravenclaw, of course :smile:

hello!

hello there. :smile: you're a first year,i'm a senior ravenclaw :smile:
don't mind that bloated menstural slytherin. just follow me this way and i'll lead you up to the common room and/or your room. :smile:
Oh, and welcome. I'm Jessica. Your fellow student but a SLYTHERIN! And we rule this place
:toofunny:
January Victim
hello there. :smile: you're a first year,i'm a senior ravenclaw :smile:
don't mind that bloated menstural slytherin. just follow me this way and i'll lead you up to the common room and/or your room. :smile:

slytherins are the known and sworn enemy and i don't fear them.
i see you are at nottingham too! cool!
ooo you're at nottingham as well? :biggrin: uni or just live there?

FACT: We need more slytherins to scorn! people i regret to say,but draft as slytherins! the old ones are becoming boring. that will be all.
January Victim
ooo you're at nottingham as well? :biggrin: uni or just live there?

FACT: We need more slytherins to scorn! people i regret to say,but draft as slytherins! the old ones are becoming boring. that will be all.

No more slytherins, we need to keep them out.

I'm a final year physio student at Notts. How about you?
i'm a first year psychology student. it's not the same without slytherins....we've run out of gryffindors,have very little hufflepuffs,and we're losing the slytherins. as much as i would love magical and/or muggle world domination,it's not as great if there's no one who's face you can rub it into.
January Victim
i'm a first year psychology student. it's not the same without slytherins....we've run out of gryffindors,have very little hufflepuffs,and we're losing the slytherins. as much as i would love magical and/or muggle world domination,it's not as great if there's no one who's face you can rub it into.

You may have a point.
Psychology sounds good, my ex is a final year psych student as well. :mad:
can we set fire to the slytherins here?
ok...:p:
no setting fire to the lovely tapestry and rugs.plus it could get us some disciplinary action.i don't want anything spoiling my record.we can do it later.. :listen:
Sigh I wish I could find a Harry Potter obsessed girl in my corner of the world...
what corner would that be?:hugs:
Bottom right. Although I plan to be north soon! Or south-west...

anywhere but here!:p:
Hello mynameiscal! Nottingham has a lot of HP obsessed girls. Hot ones too!
no fire to the room then but i wonder what you have in store for me now....
Damn! Do you have a society? Wish I'd applied there now...
a lot of my friends like hp and at least three girls on my physio course are huge hp fans
which house are you in?
Ravenclaw, its the place to be
bah! :puke:
mynameiscal
Ravenclaw, its the place to be

way to go, bro!

Latest