The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I posted in the HP forum for new recruits, so maybe that will work. Otherwise....maybe in your signature?
Reply 5601
yourjoyismylow
I posted in the HP forum for new recruits, so maybe that will work. Otherwise....maybe in your signature?

yeah...good idea...quite obvious really...

I'm working on my sig now
Pezking
yeah...good idea...quite obvious really...

I'm working on my sig now

About time too :wink:
Reply 5603
Hows that?
Pezking
Hows that?

Oh wow, I love it! Well done!
Now post a lot all over :wink:
Reply 5605
What active subject teachers do we have?

I'll take on head of Hufflepuff unless hedwig becomes more active
Shall we contact all current members?
You contact all Huffies, I contact all Sylthies and we meet here afterwards?
Reply 5607
Do any of the inactive members even use TSR any longer?
I contacted all of the listed Slytherins and 6 user names were not even found. I will now contact all Gr..ggrrr... you know who I mean!
Just try it! If they don't come back and confirm they are still a member, they will move to the ex members list!
Reply 5609
yourjoyismylow
I contacted all of the listed Slytherins and 6 user names were not even found. I will now contact all Gr..ggrrr... you know who I mean!
Just try it! If they don't come back and confirm they are still a member, they will move to the ex members list!

Okay good idea, I'll get started on the Hufflepuffs, then maybe we should contact teachers too
Ooh I will volunteer to be a teacher (Ahem hint )

:smile:
Reply 5611
I suppose the thing is people on the first page may have changed their username
If they changed their username, they are out of luck.
Deathly Hallows
Ooh I will volunteer to be a teacher (Ahem hint )

:smile:

And you are?
....?
...?
What subject?
I'm Deathly Hallows (Big fan of HP if you hadnt of guessed) and would love to be part of this society!
Reply 5615
Instructions on how to join are all on the first page

(basically just choose your house & subjects and PM Trish/Sephrenia with them too)
Deathly Hallows
I'm Deathly Hallows (Big fan of HP if you hadnt of guessed) and would love to be part of this society!

I suggest before we appoint teachers, we see who the members are. I will keep you in mind, of course, plus, it is not really my decision who will be what teacher in the end.
What house are you interested in and what subjects would you like to study for the time being?
OK, Pezzy, I have contacted the Gryffindors and Slytherins. You do the rest!
Reply 5618
Raises and interesting question, how are we going to decide who becomes a teacher?

I guess they need to be prepared to actually set homework/teach
Reply 5619
Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws done...just do the teachers

Latest