The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5660
They buggered off. Cant say I blame them. Nobody cares about this society anymore.
Reply 5661
Sure they do. They're probably too busy earning higher points for their houses. :p:
Reply 5662
Aeana
They buggered off. Cant say I blame them. Nobody cares about this society anymore.

sadly rather true

everyone will come flooding back with the new film and book coming soon though
Reply 5663
I don't want to do anything anymore. My love of everything has been screwed over. I dont care.
Reply 5664
I assume you're referring to things outside the society?
Reply 5665
Inside and outside.
Reply 5666
Anything hexing first years can help with?
Reply 5667
Possibly. I think it's going to take quite a few first years though. Think you can round me some up?
well...here i am...confirming i'm still with you...errrr...not that it makes a difference ^o)
Reply 5669
Aeana
Possibly. I think it's going to take quite a few first years though. Think you can round me some up?

I'll do my best, think I saw some creeping around outside the great hall not long ago
Reply 5670
pineappleipod
well...here i am...confirming i'm still with you...errrr...not that it makes a difference ^o)

course it does...well unless you never post again

nice to know there are still some students out there :p:

what house are you in?
Reply 5671
Yeah what house are you in. If it's anything other than Slytherin look out. I'm in no mood to deal with anybody else.
Reply 5672
*checks first page*

One of yours apparently
Reply 5673
Hmmm well they'll have to prove themselves worthy of Slytherin first. :eyeball:
Well, Anne... Hogsmeade was nice and walking home in the snow was definitely great! Once we had this nice hangover cure potion I prepared for us, we can go to the Great Hall for Breakfast!
Mhhh mhhh mhhh!
pineappleipod

Well done for posting! I hope you stop by again!

That's 20 points for Slytherin right there!
layla*
Sure they do. They're probably too busy earning higher points for their houses. :p:
Which house are you in again?
Morning.:smile:
Hello fellow HP-ers. I haven't posted in a while, and after that PM from Pezking, methought me should post again :biggrin:

I'm hufflepuff :biggrin: how are we all?
morning all. a fellow gryffindor announcing his salutations to you all

Latest