Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    They buggered off. Cant say I blame them. Nobody cares about this society anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Sure they do. They're probably too busy earning higher points for their houses. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    They buggered off. Cant say I blame them. Nobody cares about this society anymore.
    sadly rather true

everyone will come flooding back with the new film and book coming soon though

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to do anything anymore. My love of everything has been screwed over. I dont care.

ReputationRep:
    I assume you're referring to things outside the society?

ReputationRep:
    Inside and outside.

ReputationRep:
    Anything hexing first years can help with?

ReputationRep:
    Possibly. I think it's going to take quite a few first years though. Think you can round me some up?

ReputationRep:
    well...here i am...confirming i'm still with you...errrr...not that it makes a difference ^o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    Possibly. I think it's going to take quite a few first years though. Think you can round me some up?
    I'll do my best, think I saw some creeping around outside the great hall not long ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    well...here i am...confirming i'm still with you...errrr...not that it makes a difference ^o)
    course it does...well unless you never post again

nice to know there are still some students out there :p:

what house are you in?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah what house are you in. If it's anything other than Slytherin look out. I'm in no mood to deal with anybody else.

ReputationRep:
    *checks first page*

One of yours apparently

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm well they'll have to prove themselves worthy of Slytherin first. :eyeball:

Well, Anne... Hogsmeade was nice and walking home in the snow was definitely great! Once we had this nice hangover cure potion I prepared for us, we can go to the Great Hall for Breakfast!
    Mhhh mhhh mhhh!

(Original post by pineappleipod)
    Well done for posting! I hope you stop by again!

That's 20 points for Slytherin right there!

(Original post by layla*)
    Sure they do. They're probably too busy earning higher points for their houses. :p:
    Which house are you in again?

ReputationRep:
    Morning.

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow HP-ers. I haven't posted in a while, and after that PM from Pezking, methought me should post again

I'm hufflepuff how are we all?

ReputationRep:
    morning all. a fellow gryffindor announcing his salutations to you all

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.