Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh don't worry, I won't

However this can wait til tomorrow but watch your back Slytherin, we wouldn't want you to come to any harm now would we?

ReputationRep:
    I'd be more concerned about your back Pezzy boy. Cross me again and they'll only find enough of you to fill a matchbox.

Oh.... evil!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    Enchants the hearts to split in two and spill blood like substance all over the idiots who eat them

:eek::mad: *Betwitches the buns to squirt blood stuff at aeana* :eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    *Fills Enchante's rucksack with hippogriff blood*

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: *runs off*:p:

ReputationRep:
    *Aims leg-locker at Anne*

ReputationRep:
    *Moves Enchante in the way and throws her aside when her legs become locked*

Haha suckers!

*accio Pez's wand*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    belle... no worries... which house are you in?
    :hmmmm: I'm going to be sad and say griffindor Plus Harry's quite fit (not Daniel Radcliffe...Harry!).

ReputationRep:
    ^o) Harry's hot?

Boy does somebody need a cornea transplant, good taste would help too. Then again, you cant really expect a Gryffindork to have good taste can you?

ReputationRep:
    Harry- hot :eek:
    Draco ftw! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :blushing: I said Harry not Daniel Radcliffe! Well...how I imagine Harry to be is hot, Daniel Radcliffe is yucky!!!! Tom Felton however...hubba hubba! :p: He's fit.

ReputationRep:
    I knew who you were talking about. But how you can find either that ridiculous muggle or the boy wonder attractive I'll never know.

There's no accounting for taste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    :blushing: I said Harry not Daniel Radcliffe! Well...how I imagine Harry to be is hot, Daniel Radcliffe is yucky!!!! Tom Felton however...hubba hubba! :p: He's fit.
    Aye, shame his hair isn't really blonde though :\ I go through these stages of thinking he's hot, then thinking he's a jerk dunno why.:s::p:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because you're a complete idiot?

ReputationRep:
    The only idiots in hogwarts are the slytherines seeing as they're so far up theirselves.

ReputationRep:
    You are very mistaken and if you don't mind your tongue you'll be the one so far up yourself you'll need a team of 30 medi-witches to get yourself extracted.

ReputationRep:
    Pffft, like to see you try that *raises wand*

ReputationRep:
    Accio wand

ahh much better

yeah....try it

ReputationRep:
    You think I cant take on two miserable little Hufflers?

I could do that in my sleep with both hands tied behind my back. :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.