hello again

:wavey: Hey Joyjoy-hows you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    hello again
    howdy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    haha true...i could. i still have that bottle of pimms which is unopened but i have no lemonade :|

the last time i went to an art gallery would of been last year when i dragged alex to one.
    i havnt been in ages. i need to go as i heard the tate modern has been changed abit.

yeah photoshop cs is a program where you can edit photos and stuff.
    its such a awesome program to use if you know your way around it.....i dont so thats why ive got the book. im so crappy at it.
    my mate showed me some photos she took and what she did to them afterwards and they looked sooo good.
    oh well maybe have cola with it:p: :p: :p:

ah right, I dont think I have ever really been to a Art gallery, to really look at the art, more like to just run around

Thought so:cool: Photoshop cs is so expensive tho- I think:cool:

I'm great...
    Just a bit tired and stressed from exams...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    oh well maybe have cola with it:p: :p: :p:

ah right, I dont think I have ever really been to a Art gallery, to really look at the art, more like to just run around

Thought so:cool: Photoshop cs is so expensive tho- I think:cool:
    art galleries would be fun to run around in but when i go i look at the art :p:

yeah adobe photoshop cd is exspensive...its like 300 or 400 quid or something for the cd...tho you can download it which of course i didnt do that :rolleyes:
    adobe illustrator is good to for making posters and magazine layouts...ive never used it tho.

arghh damn it! i just missed the pee wee hermans big adventure movie on channel 5 :frown:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    art galleries would be fun to run around in but when i go i look at the art :p:

yeah adobe photoshop cd is exspensive...its like 300 or 400 quid or something for the cd...tho you can download it which of course i didnt do that :rolleyes:
    adobe illustrator is good to for making posters and magazine layouts...ive never used it tho.

arghh damn it! i just missed the pee wee hermans big adventure movie on channel 5 :frown:

Looking at art, in art galleries, thats not there purpose. The purpose of Art galleries is to run around and play hide n seek.

downloading is bad, its against the law innit...I would never do that :angel: :rolleyes:

never heard of adobe illustrator. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    anyways im offffffffffffff.

bye
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    bye jack

bye bye

ReputationRep:
    alreet

ReputationRep:
    hmm im hungry

I am tirreeedddd

ReputationRep:
    i am home alone :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pezking)
    i am home alone :eek:

hahah boy you make me laugh.
    im home alone too as my brother has gone out to play with his rude boy mates

hahaha i only just noticed micheal jackson is in the back ground

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon peasants!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    Afternoon peasants!
    hello there anne :hello:

EveninG!

ReputationRep:
    come back joy...or anne...or anyone for that matter

*goes into nearest muggle village and levitates self for money*

ReputationRep:
    that's enough

i've had it with these snakes

yeahhhh next time one of those slimy, serpent-like slytherins steps out of line..i'm calling samuel jackson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pezking)
    that's enough

i've had it with these snakes

yeahhhh next time one of those slimy, serpent-like slytherins steps out of line..i'm calling samuel jackson
    :rolleyes:
    samuel jackson would be the coolest wizard around

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.