The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6080
Yeah to balance out the fact that she looks like she was hit by a bus and then reversed over several times.

I mean you got to have one good looking person in a relationship.
What happened to the homework thread? Cause I have some homework for you.
Reply 6082
For me?
Aeana
Yeah to balance out the fact that she looks like she was hit by a bus and then reversed over several times.

I mean you got to have one good looking person in a relationship.

*bitch slaps Aeana* Then hexes her. :p:

*petrificus totalus*
CRASH

*Aeana's body falls to the floor*
belle_27
*bitch slaps Aeana* Then hexes her. :p:

*petrificus totalus*

OK, this is it. I am now a teacher and this means 100 points off Gryffindor and you are also in detention with ME for the next 10 nights. I shall see you in my office at 8 p.m. sharp.
Deathly Hallows
CRASH

*Aeana's body falls to the floor*

and another 5 points off cause you enjoyed it.

That is 105 points off Gryffindor.
:p: at Joy

I took the potion, belle. It's worn off now. I did so enjoy my stint as being a boy, but now I'm back in girl land.
just realised joy is being impersonated through polyjuice potion

*rushes to find another teacher*
yourjoyismylow
OK, this is it. I am now a teacher and this means 100 points off Gryffindor and you are also in detention with ME for the next 10 nights. I shall see you in my office at 8 p.m. sharp.

:eek: I get 100 points and detention for petrificus totalus, which is in the standard book of spell grade 1 and she only got 25 points for using Sectumsempra on Pez and Tarantallegra on me and Enchante!!!!! :mad: Headmistress!!!! This isn't fair! I'm going to find her. *stalks off*
Reply 6090
Oh don't be such a sodding cry baby.
I'll cry whenever I want thank you very much! Also, if you had to clean all the bedpans in the hospital wing without using magic then you'd be the same!
Give me a break! Did you enjoy your detention last night :rofl:
Reply 6093
*comes out of deep sleep* Ok so who fed me sleeping potion? Anne?
You better look at belle and Deathly.... Anne has been working hard on something much better!
yourjoyismylow
Give me a break! Did you enjoy your detention last night :rofl:

It was joyous.

yourjoyismylow
You better look at belle and Deathly.... Anne has been working hard on something much better!

Don't look at me, I was in detention.
belle...expecting you in detention again tonight :toofunny:
Reply 6097
Sephrenia
*comes out of deep sleep* Ok so who fed me sleeping potion? Anne?

Why do I always get the blame huh?

I saw Belle and Deathly hallows sneaking out of the potions room very late last night when I was going to the common room with something hidden in their robes.

I'd look their way if I were you.

And before anybody asks what I was doing out of the common room so late, I was in a student-teacher conference with Professor Joy. She can confirm it.
Aeana
Why do I always get the blame huh?

I saw Belle and Deathly hallows sneaking out of the potions room very late last night when I was going to the common room with something hidden in their robes.

I'd look their way if I were you.

And before anybody asks what I was doing out of the common room so late, I was in a student-teacher conference with Professor Joy. She can confirm it.

:lies:

I was in the hospital wing till 4am cleaning the bedpans without using magic. And Professor Joy came and made random checks to make sure I did it without magic so there. :eviltongu

yourjoyismylow
belle...expecting you in detention again tonight :toofunny:

:hmmm: pfft! mmmm, I still have some polyjuice potion left from my last batch. :biggrin:
Reply 6099
I said it was very late, notice how I did not specify a time. Pay attention :rolleyes:

Latest