Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    25 points to belle for her Runes homework - I would have given 50 but a lot of the predicitons were clearly stolen from the Muggle news. But still... she did it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    Dear Headmistress,

I hereby tender my resignation with immediate effect.

Kind Regards,

yourjoyismylow

------

Everyone! I have just received a job offer at a private primary school in Berlin, teaching Maths and English!
    I hope you understand that I will probably not have time to stop by here too often now, especially since my degree is taking up a huge chunk of my time as well.

:party: :cheers:
    wow! congratulations!
    also thanks for the rep you gave me at christmas, it got me back to posting on tsr again (at least as soon as i noticed, which was a few months later)

ReputationRep:
    Dear Headmistress,

Kind Regards,

yourjoyismylow

------

Everyone! I have just received a job offer at a private primary school in Berlin, teaching Maths and English!
    I hope you understand that I will probably not have time to stop by here too often now, especially since my degree is taking up a huge chunk of my time as well.

Goodbye and good luck professor

And thanks for the points, it took me ages to do it with the references and all :p:

ReputationRep:
    woohoo! congrats on the job!!! Does this mean I don't have to do your homework now? :p:

(Original post by ~Raven~)
    25 points to belle for her Runes homework - I would have given 50 but a lot of the predicitons were clearly stolen from the Muggle news. But still... she did it.
    Yay! I won points instead of losing them!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    woohoo! congrats on the job!!! Does this mean I don't have to do your homework now? :p:

Yay! I won points instead of losing them!!!!
    Congratulations :p: Have a butterbeer *hands you one*

Thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys!
    thanks for the rep :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh butterbeer!!! Thanks Pez! *drinks* aaah, need another one. *has five* Woooo the room's moving round and round and round.... I'm dizzy.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Headmistress,

Kind Regards,

yourjoyismylow

------

Wow! Grats Jess

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwwww well done joy!! Hope everything goes well for you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Hira!

ReputationRep:
    So...film 5: July 13th. Book 7: July 21st. Could things be anymore exciting this year???

ReputationRep:
    Well, yes

But in terms of HP, probably not

ReputationRep:
    Wish the book was coming out a week or so earlier..then i wouldn't have to buyit myself..and I would get it for a birthdya present...

ReputationRep:
    Could you not ask to have it pre-ordered or bought for you when it does come out?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, my parents don't like to preorder things..besides I would want to get the cheapest one Dont want to pay the full price when I could get it for £8 from Tescos...

ReputationRep:
    lol! I'm doing the same, 8 quid from tescos all the way! The book comes out 2 days before I go to Costa Rica so basically I'm going to be reading it on a very long plane journey!

ReputationRep:
    We could always have a whip round the school and donate money to buy the book for our headmistress

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping I wont be in Spain then..I'm supposed to be going to Spain with Sean in the summer to stay at his aunts...so if were in spain Im ognna have fun :p:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.