Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, Kestral! God, that cover is AWFUL. Who the ******* chose it! Pfft.

Mines on order from Amazon. I think I'm just going to HAVE to buy it when I'm over there, I cant be doing without it Me and my friend will be anti-socialites together ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    My experiences with Harry Potter: wait 2 years for a book, read it in less than a day, lather, rinse, repeat. I'm sure I'm not alone in this hollow cycle.

At least I have many other things to look forward to and get on with in the meantime.

Hi, I'm not a member here

ReputationRep:
    It is a truly awful cover, goes nicely with the title though

In that I mean they're both poor not that it fits with the title, because it doesn't.

Ah well, it's what's inside that counts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pezking)
    It is a truly awful cover, goes nicely with the title though

In that I mean they're both poor not that it fits with the title, because it doesn't.

Ah well, it's what's inside that counts
    ;yes; Never judge a book by its cover.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    That cover is awful..and since when did someone pour a bottle of bleach on Rons hair?

ReputationRep:
    As headmistress, Sephrenia, I reckon you ought to have some sort of say in this!! Its an absolute travesty!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if he doesn't have red hair then he's not a Weasel and if he's not a weasel then what is he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Yeah, if he doesn't have red hair then he's not a Weasel and if he's not a weasel then what is he?
    Uh, do you mean Weasley? Not weasel? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Weasel, Weasley. They both go hand in hand. Disgrace to the wizarding world the lot of them.

ReputationRep:
    did you have fun with the giant squid, aeana?

and we have a different view as to what disgraces the name of wizard, aeana.

ReputationRep:
    If I could be bothered, or was in the mood to read back over the previous posts I would. But seeing as how that is not the case, I'll just punch you in the face instead.

*Punches stagestruckgal in the nose*

Now sod off and leave me alone.

ReputationRep:
    *is bleeding*

i do not wish to sod off.

*tarantellegra at Aeana*

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: How original.

*finite incantatem*

Fine, I can't be arsed right now. I'll AK someone as soon as look at them.

*sighs and wanders off to the dungeons*

ReputationRep:
    Aw you spoiled my fun

Fine. Bye. Pfft.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Aeana resorted to muggle duelling!!! Must be the millionth time? :rolleyes:

(Original post by Stagestruckgal)
    Uh, do you mean Weasley? Not weasel? :rolleyes:
    I meant weasel! That's what Draco always calls him. I couldn't remember how to spell Weasley

ReputationRep:
    Muggle duelling is much more fun. Plus there's generally more blood and longer lasting pain.

ReputationRep:
    Pfft.

Meet you on the third floor corridor, Aeana? Then we can see who's better at Muggle duelling!

i'm bored.

ReputationRep:
    Chucks things around Slytherin common room pretending to be Aeana I won't say where she really is, hehehe, but she's very smelly I can tell you that, shouldn't have tried to jinx me from behind. Good I had some polyjuice potion there over from last time I tried to impersonate a slytherin Aaaah this is the life! *lays back on sofa and kicks shoes off* I'll make sure I mess it up properly before I go. Though, it is kind of cold down here, only downpoint about being in the dungeons, I guess.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.