Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Oh excuse me for wondering!!! You made it sound like something was wrong with my wand NOT you had jinxed it and thus made something wrong with it!

I think it's time for some wreckage in the slytherin quarters me thinks.
    Try it and I'll break your legs in so many places that not even Madame Pomfrey will be able to fix you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    Try it and I'll break your legs in so many places that not even Madame Pomfrey will be able to fix you.
    Oh really? And how will you know it's been me and find me? Some wreckage might be done and I might just happen to disappear for a bit.... I think I'll wear a Shield Hat from now on just in case....

(Original post by Magickal_Faerie)
    They all seem to join and then just not post
    I know What's up with that? Where do they all disappear? Does Aeana shove them all in the Vanishing cabinet as soon as they step foot in Hogwarts or something? I feel we're missing something....

ReputationRep:
    It's true most people that join never post again which is a bit silly, guess they arn't up to scratch for this school. I say that, neither is Anne but there we go

ReputationRep:
    Most slytherins aren't up for it, they mostly end up getting T's in their OWLs but somehow they're still let in.... Don't know why.

ReputationRep:
    I'll have you know that I constantly kick each of your arses in every homework and exam we sit. I have had nothing but O's since coming to this school. So up yours.

ReputationRep:
    I know What's up with that? Where do they all disappear? Does Aeana shove them all in the Vanishing cabinet as soon as they step foot in Hogwarts or something? I feel we're missing something....
    :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Belle. Good point. I think Aeana wants to be the only Slytherin cause she's jealous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magickal_Faerie)
    Yeah, Belle. Good point. I think Aeana wants to be the only Slytherin cause she's jealous!
    lol! That and she wants to be the only troublemaker. If there's others around to wreak havoc then what would she have to do?

(Original post by Aeana)
    :flute:
    :mad: *Goes to the vanishing cabinet to retrieve the hordes of new griffindors, hufflepuffs and ravenclaws* Finally there might be some noise in this place once they're set free!

ReputationRep:
    I feel we're missing something....
    How about a brain? It's quite obvious you're all missing that.

As for your other comments... I don't want to be the only troublemaker. Besides I'm not making trouble I'm just reminding you of your your lower than low status in the Hogwarts food chain.

And I did not stuff all those idiots in the vanishing cabinet. I'm not that unoriginal :rolleyes:

Ever thought that they were sick of seeing your idiotic antics and no brained efforts at revenge on me and just left?

Seriously... I'm beginning to think you were the last in the queue when the brains were given out. That or I've been hitting your heads too hard.

:rofl: I love this place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    How about a brain? It's quite obvious you're all missing that.

As for your other comments... I don't want to be the only troublemaker. Besides I'm not making trouble I'm just reminding you of your your lower than low status in the Hogwarts food chain.

And I did not stuff all those idiots in the vanishing cabinet. I'm not that unoriginal :rolleyes:

Ever thought that they were sick of seeing your idiotic antics and no brained efforts at revenge on me and just left?

Seriously... I'm beginning to think you were the last in the queue when the brains were given out. That or I've been hitting your heads too hard.
    Or maybe you simply hexed them to smitherenes? So they had no choice BUT to leave! I know what you're like, walking down the corridors hexing everyone in sight just because they cross your path. I'm sure you don't want to be the only one but you definitely want to be the supremem mugwump with all your little minions looking up adoringly at you. So why don't you just run along now with the rest of them? Don't you have a detention to get to? Or maybe some remedial potions as judging by the last lesson where yours blew up in your face and made you look like a rhinoceros had sat on your face, you really need them.

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe some remedial potions as judging by the last lesson where yours blew up in your face and made you look like a rhinoceros had sat on your face, you really need them.
    No... that's what I usually look like. :rolleyes:

And I only blew up my potion because someone added extra powdered unicorn horn into my potion.

That reminds me... *blasts the nose of Pez's face*

That was for making my cauldron explode.

Right, time for a Slytherin pow wow methinks. All Slytherins to the common room... now.

*saunters off to the common room and settles on the sofa*

Wow, that was one Slytherin party night....

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it. We should do that more often.

Don't think we have enough Hufflepuffs here to pull this off on a regular basis :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Too true. Hmmm, methinks we need to do something about that.

ReputationRep:
    So now you want more Hufflepuffs than Slytherins?

God, this place has gone to the dogs.

I'm bored. *wanders off to the kitchens for food*

ReputationRep:
    No we don't care what house they're from. We don't discriminate between those we pick on. Equal opportunities and all that :evil:

We need Hufflepuffs for fun. OH, you should have heard those screams last night. That was real FUN!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I'm glad I'm not in Hufflepuff! But how do we get people to stay here? They take one look at Aeana's face and run away screaming.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.