Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    :eviltongu

I'm not the only one not to do it. *blows huge raspberry at kestral*

*hexes the suit of armour so it thumps Aeana on the head and gives her a massive lump on it, and collapses on the floor*

I think I'll go into Hogsmeade now to get some more dungbombs, it's been a bit quiet around here lately, we need some havoc.
    you're the only one who was there at the time i set it who hasnt done it :rolleyes:
    and you couldn't even come up with a good excuse such as "it was so shiney a niffler ate it" ;no; hence disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    Belle you are quite frankly pathetic.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go take care of my friend in the common room

*jinxes a suit of armour to chase Belle around kicking her up the butt then bashing her on the head until she falls unconscious.*

ReputationRep:
    *Is way cleverer than Aeana so jinxes the suit of armour to do a funny little jig before telling it the slytherin password so it can go beat up Aeana*

Why should I make an excuse for not doing work? Pfft, anyways it's your house who your hurting by deducting me points so there!

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

Do you really think Professor Kestral cares?

*smashes the suit of armour to bits*

I think I am an ex-student as well. Really no point to become a student again after being a teacher. I hang with Aeana....that's what I'm here for. Slytherins just rule!

ReputationRep:
    Really no point in you being here at all oher than to cause havoc as the slytherins always do and get points deducted from your house.

*send furnunclus at Aeana and Joy*

Party in Griffindor common room! I've stocked up on supplies! Woohoo!

ReputationRep:
    Really no point in you being here at all oher than to cause havoc as the slytherins always do and get points deducted from your house.
    who's deducting housepoints from slytherin?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :eek4: Belle! Whats got into you lately? Not doing your homework, being rude to professor kestral, hexing Aeana and Joy!? Honestly.

Well done me matey. *slips Belle a small bottle of firewhiskey*

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you! :proud: Let's go celebrate!! I just bought a portable swamp from Weasleys Wheezing Whizzes or whatever they're name is, let's go put it in :listen: a certain professor's office, you up for it?

Apart from being a useful adviser to the headmistress and to the teachers here, I guess you could say I'm only here for being a Syltherin. Once a Slytherin, always a Slytherin. And your silly little and rather pathetic hexes are starting to get really annoying. How about a proper duel tonight? Or are you still hungover from your butterbeer last night?

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you! :proud: Let's go celebrate!! I just bought a portable swamp from Weasleys Wheezing Whizzes or whatever they're name is, let's go put it in :listen: a certain professor's office, you up for it?
    Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes!!!

And yes.

Joy - I'm Belle's Second, who's yours, or do I need to ask? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Can't we just kill her and be done with it?

I'm tired of doing stuff by half measures.

Killing not good?....Well how about critically maim instead? :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    :hmpf:

You know you'd be expelled and imprisoned for murder.

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly.

Accidents do happen you know.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever.

Go play with Joy in the Slytherin Common Room

*stalks away*

ReputationRep:
    *Hits MF over the head*

Don't you walk away from me.

*Enchants a giant sheet of paper to give MF a million paper cuts.*

ReputationRep:
    *finite incantatem*

*sighs*

Aeana, now who's the one playing with silly little spells and doing things by halves?

*sends full body bind at Aeana*

*enchants flies to lay their eggs in Aeanas mouth and when they hatch, she turns into a giant fly*

ReputationRep:
    ^o) At least mine was funny.

*trains the flies to become kamakaze bombers, provides them with tiny lit matches and sends them to MF's dorm.*

ReputationRep:
    *stuns all the flies and drowns them*

I was having a grand time then sat in the common room reading. And you come along and spoil it all.

*transfigures Aeana back to a person*

you're much more fun when you're human rather than a fly. Less annoying :rolleyes:

*bewitches Aeana's house-elf to serve her coffee-coloured water in the morning rather than coffee and trains him to be a Hoggy house elf.*

ReputationRep:
    :eek: How dare you!

Nobody messes with my coffee!

*Sends Sectumsempra at MF and watches as she falls to the floor unconscious and bleeding everywhere*

You little witch!!!!

*Sends the full body bind at MF then sets her on fire*

Much better.

*Stalks off to the common room*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.