Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *refreezes screwt*

Now be fair, Anne did nothing to you

oh, it's been busy in here....
    so who's made all the students in here angry ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pezking)
    *refreezes screwt*

Now be fair, Anne did nothing to you
    Since when did I need reason to do anything to her? She's never needs a reason to hex me. :hmmm: *stalks off to kitchens in a sulk*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    oh, it's been busy in here....
    so who's made all the students in here angry ?
    The new student is proving to be disruptive and disrespectful.

and as for you belle. I always have a reason for hexing you... you're irritating.

ReputationRep:
    Why...thank you! :p: As are you. *eats chocolate eclair in a very irritating fashion, right in front of Aeana*

I'm avoiding work.

ReputationRep:
    Don't you have exams to do? I always avoid work, just ask Professor Kestral. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Has kashmir found her way out of the cabinet yet?

:rofl:

Hey Belle!!

Exams? Yeah, I am setting exams for my kiddos. Other than that I am in the middle of an action research project.... and I'm avoiding work for hat too.

Being a teacher and researcher/student is not easy.

Also, I was bored a lot today. Go figure!
    Gimme an eclair!

(Original post by Magickal_Faerie)
    Has kashmir found her way out of the cabinet yet?

:rofl:
    Hope not

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    Being a teacher and researcher/student is not easy.

Gimme an eclair!
    Oh dear :hugs:

*gingerly hands over plate of chocolate eclairs*

*scarpers before she hexes me*

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOO!!!!! They're MY eclairs!!!!!! :hmmm:

*goes to kitchens to take the remainder of the supply (as well as the plain chocolate chip muffins and blueberry muffins) and retreats to the Griffindor common room*

Hey MF......I'm so tired, I want to sleep but every night I go to bed that don't sleep til 2 hours later, it's soooo annoying!!!!

ReputationRep:
    :yawn: Morning

morning indeed. you're up early.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    NOOOOOOO!!!!! They're MY eclairs!!!!!! :hmmm:

*goes to kitchens to take the remainder of the supply (as well as the plain chocolate chip muffins and blueberry muffins) and retreats to the Griffindor common room*

Hey MF......I'm so tired, I want to sleep but every night I go to bed that don't sleep til 2 hours later, it's soooo annoying!!!!
    You drinking coffee? or some other drink with excessive caffeine in it? could be the reason. Try getting up earlier as well, will make you tireder and then you'll sleep more

Oh no I cant have any eclairs now. I'll have to go request some, seein as I'm not a gryffindor.

ReputationRep:
    :banghead: Hate exams

ReputationRep:
    *joins*

LOVE Harry Potter.

Oh and I'm a Gryffindor (although more of a Gryffinclaw ) with DADA, Charms, Tranfiguration and Potions.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Afterglow!!

Some things you need to know about this soc:

1. Dont piss Aeana off - or mess with her coffee, she can get evil.
    2. There is an ongoing raging battle with Aeana and the rest of us, and sometimes Joy as well.
    3. I'm nice :angel:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magickal_Faerie)
    You drinking coffee? or some other drink with excessive caffeine in it? could be the reason. Try getting up earlier as well, will make you tireder and then you'll sleep more

Oh no I cant have any eclairs now. I'll have to go request some, seein as I'm not a gryffindor.
    You can share..... *hands over an eclair* But NO ONE ELSE CAN!!!!

I'm not drinking coffee, or fizzy drinks or anything. I've tried waking up earlier but I fail everyday. I wake up at 7ish then go straight back to sleep for a another few hours mmmm, first I thought it was because I was hungry, then because I was thirsty now I'm just clueless. I'm going to try going to bed early tonight.

*wants some lebanese food, wonders where to get it in Hogsmeade, goes off to find some....*

ReputationRep:
    I still can't sleep. :hmpf:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.