The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah. Voldemort is long gone. There's Aeana and moi now!
They tied him to a chair and did naughty things to him until he reached over for his wand and AKed himself (again :rolleyes: ) :eek:
I got to keep his Versace cloak at least :biggrin:
Reply 7123
Original post by Pho&#8721
They tied him to a chair and did naughty things to him until he reached over for his wand and AKed himself (again :rolleyes: ) :eek:

Don't give the game away. It's our patented original method of taking over the world. :biggrin:
Reply 7124
Hehe I'm a tad confused :p:

Mehh, Harry Potter whouldn't be exciting without Ron and Voldy though, especially Ron:biggrin:

And Voldy died??????, and through being tied up to a chair and done naughty things to:eek:
Why hasn't anyone told me?:frown:
Reply 7125
:rolleyes: Get with the programme
simarik
Hehe I'm a tad confused :p:

Mehh, Harry Potter whouldn't be exciting without Ron and Voldy though, especially Ron:biggrin:

Sweetie you haven't been adjourned? Ron isn't in hogwarts anymore since we ran off together on a romantic trip to the Bahamas... then I dumped him and left him there :eek: it's a tough job to date a redhead :s-smilie: and blonds have more fun anyway :cool:
Sweetie you haven't been adjourned? Ron isn't in hogwarts anymore since we ran off together on a romantic trip to the Bahamas... then I dumped him and left him there :eek: it's a tough job to date a redhead :s-smilie: and blonds have more fun anyway :cool:

:eek: Long time no see :hugs: btw tis lil angel if you don't know had a name change:p:
geeez someone really has returned. lovely.

no anne, where were we :evil:
Enchanté
:eek: Long time no see :hugs: btw tis lil angel if you don't know had a name change:p:

heeeey :hugs: yeah I was like and who is that? :eek: how have you been lil angie? I'm back on a less regular basis ... which might go down even more when Uni starts, but till then Im happy to holla my tsr peeps :biggrin:

joooy missed you too :hugs: thanks for the rep, it wont let me rep you again for a while... stupid system :rolleyes:
heeeey :hugs: yeah I was like and who is that? :eek: how have you been lil angie? I'm back on a less regular basis ... which might go down even more when Uni starts, but till then Im happy to holla my tsr peeps :biggrin:

joooy missed you too :hugs: thanks for the rep, it wont let me rep you again for a while... stupid system :rolleyes:

:hugs: hehe:smile:
I've been good, well apart from the exams atm but they shall be over in a few weeks:biggrin: Aw well it';s nice to see you around again :p: even if you are not around much :p:
Ooh what uni is it?:smile:
Reply 7131
oh quit complaining :rolleyes:
Reply 7132

Hehe well that's put me straight hasn't it

I've got a llloootttttt of catching up to do around here, and the HP Society is still not on my societies list :mad: why???:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 7133
The headmistress is a busy lady. PM her and she'll get round to it
gasp! I got a warning :eek:
*gasp*

why did you get a warning? Can't have been too bad, its only one point :p:

I wonder if the suits of armour have recovered from their duel yet? :rofl:
someone asked what do fags eat, I said mostly cock and asked him to apologize for the term :rolleyes: imo he should have gotten the warning but oh well ... probably a mod had a rough day
off to the gym :biggrin: stay sexy everyone!!!
Good Morning :smile:
Reply 7139
People!!!!

At the moment Im not a sub [by choice] and Ill be resubbing at the end of June. Until then my inbox is full so If you want to join either email me - Theres a link in my profile, or wait till Im a sub again..

[yes I am too lazy to clear my inbox...I might need those messages some day!!]

Latest