Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    noooooooooooooooooo, as long as hermione still lives

ReputationRep:
    Hermione becomes Voldy's biatch so she is spared, but Hairy gets killed

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, ace!! aslong as shes still there!! wouldnt suprize me if they all get killed off, kinda thought Ron would be the first to join the dark side and hermione would be the wheelder of all that is good!! but you cant ask for everything can you. i like a girl with a dark side! hehe

ReputationRep:
    yepp... would be fun if harry with ron kill voldy, then hermione goes evil witch***** on them and AKs them, then becomes "she who shall not be named"

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    ace idea, u know, maybe we should write an alternitive final book!! but i have a request in that case, can i make Hermione slightly gay??? but Hermione would be a formidable fource to beat, possibly more so than Mr dark lord!! i also think that vernon should discover some hidden magical talents in a strange but rewarding twist of fait and either end up killing himself or play some part in the final showdown!
    muhahahaha

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Take it to the more serious threads... we have more important things to discuss here than old snakey face and pothead.

ReputationRep:
    Wait... i thought hermione was gay :eek:? When you think about it, she hangs out with two reasonably fit guys all the time, and all she is interested in is her books and her wooden toy (I believe they called it a "wand" :rolleyes: )

Yeah no talk, no spoilers or anything else :....! Or I ain't coming back!

ReputationRep:
    Amen to that Joy. Anybody post anything like that here and they'll only find enough of you to fill a matchbox :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    i didnt want to know spoilers, i was in fantesy land!! i dont particularly want to know what is going to happen!! nothin serios here, believe em!!! i was explorin the possibiliies!!
    smile folks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    Amen to that Joy. Anybody post anything like that here and they'll only find enough of you to fill a matchbox :eyeball:
    you should work for weightwatchers, they'd appreciate that kind of service

I've just got my WOMBAT results back! I'm 'acceptable,' so now i can get a job!

Now, who's going to employ me?

ReputationRep:
    Who would want to employ you Mark Tuson ^o)

Nobody in their right mind would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Tuson)
    I've just got my WOMBAT results back! I'm 'acceptable,' so now i can get a job!

Now, who's going to employ me?
    I will... but I'm not sure what job YOU have in mind :whip:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    Who would want to employ you Mark Tuson ^o)

Nobody in their right mind would.
    I'm going to tie you to a chair and have you watch EVERY disney cartoon ever made, you meanie! :eek:

I bet you'd laugh when bambi's mom gets a slug to the heart
    *cough* I did when I was 5 *cough*

ReputationRep:
    How can you laugh at that part of Bambi?! :p:
    I found it sad:p:

ReputationRep:
    i found bambi scary, i havnt watched it since i was 7!! to troumatic!! i cant spell that!!

ReputationRep:
    Traumatic my mother decided I wasnt going to take any benefit from disney movies... she also asked me why i laughed and I was like

"Well he had his mom ... and now she's dead! hahaha get it?"

She seemed worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pho∑nix)
    I'm going to tie you to a chair and have you watch EVERY disney cartoon ever made, you meanie! :eek:

I bet you'd laugh when bambi's mom gets a slug to the heart
    *cough* I did when I was 5 *cough*
    I watch disney films on a regular basis noodle brain. And yes I did laugh when bambi's mam got turned into a wall decoration.

ReputationRep:
    And why the hell are we talking about Bambi anyway :rolleyes:

*hexes Mark Tuson so his hair grows and tries to eat him*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.