ReputationRep:
    goooooood morning.

OMG it is sooo hot *dies*

ReputationRep:
    My sleep pattern is so f****d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidekick)
    sorry i disappeared, brother came home drunk and irritating :p:

i am no longer sure of my fave frappucino... it used to be strawberries and cream, no question, but now i am loving the chocolate cream one too (it has chocolate chips in it!!). and they quite often mess up the strawberry one with too much or too little sauce. is difficult to get right my favourite part is the whipped cream anyway though lol

i am glad you didnt let nico have his drunken way with you also verr good
    i love the moca (sp?) one mmmm . i did order the chocolate one once but didnt get any chocolate chips in it. :confused:
    have you ever tried the tropical citrus? oh my god its so tasty and fruity. its a great drink for summer.

haha he was so drunk. i could tell by his typing. hahaha

ReputationRep:
    booma looga boom da dum

ReputationRep:
    bed
    now
    c u
    tomorrow
    hugs

ReputationRep:
    night xxx

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    i love the moca (sp?) one mmmm . i did order the chocolate one once but didnt get any chocolate chips in it. :confused:
    have you ever tried the tropical citrus? oh my god its so tasty and fruity. its a great drink for summer.

haha he was so drunk. i could tell by his typing. hahaha
    Hm no I've never had a mocha one, not a fan of coffee. And I didnt have any choc chips in mine today either!! They ran out. Chuh. Did take 20p off the drink though which was quite nice of them. Never had a citrusy one actually, though I should. My friend has the tazo chai thing, is v odd but smells nice
    if there's no whipped cream though I'm just not interested

hows youuuuuu?

ReputationRep:
    Hm no I've never had a mocha one, not a fan of coffee. And I didnt have any choc chips in mine today either!! They ran out. Chuh. Did take 20p off the drink though which was quite nice of them. Never had a citrusy one actually, though I should. My friend has the tazo chai thing, is v odd but smells nice
    if there's no whipped cream though I'm just not interested

hows youuuuuu?
    im good thanks. how about you?

the tropical citrus one is lush.
    it tastes like its made with mangos and passion fruit.
    mmm frappucinos with cream mmmm tasty.
    i wonder if the caramel one is nice. have you tried it?
    whats the tazo chia thing? ive never heard of.
    i want a huge starbucks mug to have my tea in.
    i love having big cups of tea/coffee/hot chocolate or milo

ReputationRep:
    wild, wild horses
    couldn't drag me away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    im good thanks. how about you?

the tropical citrus one is lush.
    it tastes like its made with mangos and passion fruit.
    mmm frappucinos with cream mmmm tasty.
    i wonder if the caramel one is nice. have you tried it?
    whats the tazo chia thing? ive never heard of.
    i want a huge starbucks mug to have my tea in.
    i love having big cups of tea/coffee/hot chocolate or milo
    I am ecstatically happy and joyful and amazingly glad and excited!!!!! We've got a new house!! We have to move out of the one we're in at end of August (we rent) and yesterday we put the deposit down for our beautiful newwwwwwww house :party: So excited!!! I wanna move now!! i have been celebrating by buying things! not useful housey stuff but more dvds...

back to the starbux talk i havent had the caramel one but i have had the banana caramel one (tis new) and its ok. not my fave though. no idea what the tazo thing is, some kind of tea i think. i love the giant starbucks mugs, we bought one for my coffee-swilling rs teacher at the end of year 13 he liked it. though he probably already had one - he told us he'd stolen a few mugs from coffee shops before lol.

ReputationRep:
    I am ecstatically happy and joyful and amazingly glad and excited!!!!! We've got a new house!! We have to move out of the one we're in at end of August (we rent) and yesterday we put the deposit down for our beautiful newwwwwwww house :party: So excited!!! I wanna move now!! i have been celebrating by buying things! not useful housey stuff but more dvds...

back to the starbux talk i havent had the caramel one but i have had the banana caramel one (tis new) and its ok. not my fave though. no idea what the tazo thing is, some kind of tea i think. i love the giant starbucks mugs, we bought one for my coffee-swilling rs teacher at the end of year 13 he liked it. though he probably already had one - he told us he'd stolen a few mugs from coffee shops before lol.
    oooo new house.
    if i had a new house to go live in id go spend all my money in ikea. haha i love that place. they even do good food too. mmm ikea swedish meatballs and chips mmmm :coma: have you ever had it? if not you should. unless you dont eat meat.
    hmm dvds are good. they can keep you entertained if you ever get bored in your new house
    i like eating banana and i also like those banana foamy sweets and the banana fritters i make but i dont like anything else banana related.
    i think erm starbucks should do an ice tea type of frapucino. i love ice tea
    i was thinking about ordering a big cup of coffee or hot chocolate so i could steal a big mug from starbucks ahahaha. i dunno if ill actaully do it. i might just buy one instead.
    how much was the one you got from starbucks?

ReputationRep:
    omg hehe great minds - we're planning to get most of our new furniture from ikea lol!! so exciting! not a massive fan of meatballs but i do love their ice creams lol, and my mum loves the hotdogs. ooo and i love the food shop, they do fab stuff
    i LOVE foam bananas!! mmmm :suith: and banana on cereal, and banana bread i had a friend who was banana phobic (apparently) and once when we were on duke of edinburgh we were eating some banana bread my friend's mum had made us and the banana-phobe girl actually had to go for a walk to escape from the banana-fest, despite the fact that we'd been walking ALL day! crazy foo.
    cant remember how much the mug was... was this time last year lol. though i have a vague memory of it being about £7, not too expensive i spose. we did think about stealing him one (or just telling him the bought one was stolen lol to freak him out) but we didn't. i'd never be able to steal one lol i'm too much of a coward. though my bro nicks pint glasses from pubs all the time naughty boy.
    haha love the quote in ur sig btw

ReputationRep:
    omg hehe great minds - we're planning to get most of our new furniture from ikea lol!! so exciting! not a massive fan of meatballs but i do love their ice creams lol, and my mum loves the hotdogs. ooo and i love the food shop, they do fab stuff
    i LOVE foam bananas!! mmmm :suith: and banana on cereal, and banana bread i had a friend who was banana phobic (apparently) and once when we were on duke of edinburgh we were eating some banana bread my friend's mum had made us and the banana-phobe girl actually had to go for a walk to escape from the banana-fest, despite the fact that we'd been walking ALL day! crazy foo.
    cant remember how much the mug was... was this time last year lol. though i have a vague memory of it being about £7, not too expensive i spose. we did think about stealing him one (or just telling him the bought one was stolen lol to freak him out) but we didn't. i'd never be able to steal one lol i'm too much of a coward. though my bro nicks pint glasses from pubs all the time naughty boy.
    haha love the quote in ur sig btw

haha cheers.
    ash said it to pete when they were in bed together a while ago.
    it made me laugh so much i had to steal it.
    yay. you must buy all your stuff from ikea
    i cant wait to get my own house and stuff so i can fill it with ikea goods.
    ive never had their ice cream or hot dogs before but ill give it a try.
    i really fancy meatballs and chips now. maybe ill go to ikea and have it for lunch but then again i dont wanna go by myself haha.
    foam bananas are awesome. i havnt had them in ages tho
    hmm maybe id give the banana bread a try.
    hahahaha woah she must really hav e a problem with bananas if she had to take a walk :confused: strange....
    hmm i guess 7 quid is alright since it is quite a big mug. maybe ill jsut buy one at some piont.
    haha im abit of a coward too. i havnt really ever stole anything i dunno if i could get away with stealing a huge mug cos surely youd have to wash it out so you dont get drips or coffee or chocolate everywhere when you leave. hmm...

ReputationRep:
    look people - I know Im the life of the thread :p: but please try to keep some pretence of life in it while im banned :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    haha cheers.
    ash said it to pete when they were in bed together a while ago.
    it made me laugh so much i had to steal it.
    yay. you must buy all your stuff from ikea
    i cant wait to get my own house and stuff so i can fill it with ikea goods.
    ive never had their ice cream or hot dogs before but ill give it a try.
    i really fancy meatballs and chips now. maybe ill go to ikea and have it for lunch but then again i dont wanna go by myself haha.
    foam bananas are awesome. i havnt had them in ages tho
    hmm maybe id give the banana bread a try.
    hahahaha woah she must really hav e a problem with bananas if she had to take a walk :confused: strange....
    hmm i guess 7 quid is alright since it is quite a big mug. maybe ill jsut buy one at some piont.
    haha im abit of a coward too. i havnt really ever stole anything i dunno if i could get away with stealing a huge mug cos surely youd have to wash it out so you dont get drips or coffee or chocolate everywhere when you leave. hmm...
    I could really eat a big bag of foam bananas now. And some shrimps mmm.

It's true, you would have to completely drain the mug before you pinched it haha. I love my starbucks even more now because there's a girl in it who makes me and my friend die laughing every time we go. She works behind the counter (and used to go to our school actually but we don't speak to her lol) but every time she calls out the drinks that are ready, she uses this really bizarre trying-to-be-Italian voice :rofl: And she's really loud, you can hear her throughout the whole place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    look people - I know Im the life of the thread :p: but please try to keep some pretence of life in it while im banned :p:
    ;wizard;

ReputationRep:
    ;wizard;

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.