Turn on thread page Beta

Is it the new design or uni starting?

ReputationRep:
    Probably more the second although the new design does take a bit of getting used to

ReputationRep:
    Freshers weeks over now...

ReputationRep:
    I dont like either of them. uni starting or the new design. well, uni hasnt started officially yet but I was running round like a rabbit on speed with a cold looking after all the freshers and their freshers fayre and whatever else.

and southgatesbarmyarmy, i had a shield charm up so it didnt work. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magickal_Faerie)
    I dont like either of them. uni starting or the new design. well, uni hasnt started officially yet but I was running round like a rabbit on speed with a cold looking after all the freshers and their freshers fayre and whatever else.

and southgatesbarmyarmy, i had a shield charm up so it didnt work. :p:
    :p:

(Original post by SouthgatesBarmyArmy)
    :p:
    Why doesnt Harry Potter Society show up near your username?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    Freshers weeks over now...
    Heh lucky, We had like 3 days because the nursing course is longer so our freshers was cut down all other courses freshers was a week.(I think :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enchanté)
    Heh lucky, We had like 3 days because the nursing course is longer so our freshers was cut down all other courses freshers was a week.(I think :p:)
    I was the only person in my flat with lectures today. I came home and called them all slackers..

ReputationRep:
    i had 2 lectures today and i had to register.
    they set the fire alarms off by smoking so it all took hours longer :angry: and i didnt have time to eat between lecture/registering/lecture

ReputationRep:
    *Keeps Aeana locked up in his dungeon*

Oh the joy of being a uni slacker plus i'm a first and a half year :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I was the only person in my flat with lectures today. I came home and called them all slackers..
    Hehe, we all had lectures yesterday seeing as the people i'm living with are all training to be nurses.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, we all had lectures yesterday seeing as the people i'm living with are all training to be nurses.
    Im in a flat with 3 english people, and one classics...Im the only non-wordy person :p:

I'm gonna get my hair cut.... oh yeah!

ReputationRep:
    Can I join please, my name is Amelia, and I wish to join gryfindor.

ReputationRep:
    Im in a flat with 3 english people, and one classics...Im the only non-wordy person :p:
    Haha:p: So how is Exeter?

ReputationRep:
    its raining and im cold and wet. i have to go to work in 2 and a half hours, which is not enough time to go to hogdsmeade and come back. pants. the house elves didnt light my fire

ReputationRep:
    Haha:p: So how is Exeter?
    Wonderful! I love it!

I'm very bored. Does anyone know a spell I can dye my hair bright green with?

ReputationRep:
    I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off lol!! 3 Day week for me, perfect to work!

Dont know why it doesnt show near my username!

ReputationRep:
    Wonderful! I love it!
    Good Good.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.