The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9140
Magickal_Faerie
Oh wells. At least we still have the society and this thread, so I guess its all okay :smile:

Pfft you're such a Hufflepuff.
Aeana
Pfft you're such a Hufflepuff.

You're such a slimy :rolleyes:
I'll set up a forum later on, some time, but I'm not too confident it's going to get that far off the ground. Have to find a way of advertising it (can't on here, got done for advertising my Formby Forum a while back). I'll find a way though.

I would like it if the Seph and the Heads of Houses could take part, keeping their present roles from this thread.

Suggestion: perhaps in future (I'd like to do this if I start this new forum), when a new person expresses interest, they should be given a quiz of some sort to do, and then be Sorted based on that?
Reply 9143
Tootles
I'll set up a forum later on, some time, but I'm not too confident it's going to get that far off the ground. Have to find a way of advertising it (can't on here, got done for advertising my Formby Forum a while back). I'll find a way though.

I would like it if the Seph and the Heads of Houses could take part, keeping their present roles from this thread.

Suggestion: perhaps in future (I'd like to do this if I start this new forum), when a new person expresses interest, they should be given a quiz of some sort to do, and then be Sorted based on that?

It's used to be recommended that a sorting quiz is implemented but very few bothered. However, I think a sorting quiz needs to be done in a way that people can't tell what house they're going to get from the options in the quiz.
Reply 9144
*Gives all gryffindors bottles of butterbeer*
I fulfill my role as head of house :proud:
Reply 9145
Hey Kestral, give me one too :frown:

Pffft stupid gryffindors always shown favouritism.
Reply 9146
ok, but only cos you are soo good at potions!
*hands over a bottle of butterbeer*
:cheers:
Reply 9147
Thank you professor.

Did I ever tell you that you're my favourite teacher? :biggrin:
Reply 9148
would you like some homework?
can i suggest to you, use www.proboards.com . it's free, and easy to set up. i've used them loads of times before

here's one i made ages ago which i abandoned: www.peugeot206ownersclub.tk .
as you say, it's trying to get people to go to your site which is the challenge.

anyway, PM me if you chose to use this option and i'll give you a hand if you need it. i've been using proboards since 2004 so i pretty much know it inside out. =)
Thanks, but I always use phpBB. www.the-resonator.co.uk.
Bored. Duelling pracice, anyone?
Reply 9152
Ill :hmpf:

Still :hmpf:
Reply 9153
Far too busy to be duelling with someone as pitiful as you.
:P

In that case, I'll duel myself.

*conjures a full-size mirror out of thin air and points wand at reflection*

Expelliarmus!

*wand flies out of my hand*

So, who won?
Hiya Geeks. :teeth:
wassup ma homies!
There's too much going on here...

I, for one, am going to die of high blood pressure if anything more happens this month.
hi :biggrin:
I have 4 questions I never got:

Why didn't Severus protect himself against Nagini ot at least try afterall he had to give his side of the story and its only mere luck that Harry was close.

Why did RAB want to destory the Horcrux?

How the hell did Harry survive the Avada Kedavra in the forest and then not flinch when he used the Cruciatus Curse? He didn't actually have the 3 hallows at that time.

could it be that Umbridge was a death-eater, as she said she was related to Selwyn and when Voldy lost his wand against Harry he called for Selwyn ??!?!

Latest