Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    what is in haggis....i know its a sheeps stomach but whats in it?
    No idea, just general ming I think... stuff they've scraped off the floor... uuurgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pezking)
    st hubins, the patron saint of quality footwear, classic :rofl:
    dont get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidekick)
    dont get it
    spinal tap, it's right at the end, he tells marty deburgy that there really is a st hubbins

ReputationRep:
    No idea, just general ming I think... stuff they've scraped off the floor... uuurgh.
    sound err....lovely :confused:

ReputationRep:
    spinal tap, it's right at the end, he tells marty deburgy that there really is a st hubbins
    ah... (i did google it and all that came up was spinal tap lol )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    sound err....lovely :confused:
    Well I eat haslet, which is basically random scrags of pig lol (and i HATE pork stuff normally) so i can't really condemn haggis bcos of that. But it just looks nasssssty.

ReputationRep:
    Well I eat haslet, which is basically random scrags of pig lol (and i HATE pork stuff normally) so i can't really condemn haggis bcos of that. But it just looks nasssssty.
    i think i saw it on hollyoaks once. tony cooked it or jack did and it didnt look very nice. i think it was jack cos hes the scottish one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    i think i saw it on hollyoaks once. tony cooked it or jack did and it didnt look very nice. i think it was jack cos hes the scottish one
    my auntie WON some when we were on holiday in scotland, but i refused to eat it lol. the smell was vastly unpleasant.

ReputationRep:
    right i best be off now, someone keeps sending me pms it's getting quite annoying i think they'll have to go on the ignore list

night kickky

ReputationRep:
    my auntie WON some when we were on holiday in scotland, but i refused to eat it lol. the smell was vastly unpleasant.
    hahaha winning haggis. :confused: what did she have to do to win it?

ReputationRep:
    right i best be off now, someone keeps sending me pms it's getting quite annoying i think they'll have to go on the ignore list

night kickky
    night pezzy

you should say night to sheen too though, tis only polite, and we hufflepuffs should always be courteous you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    hahaha winning haggis. :confused: what did she have to do to win it?
    can't remember, think was part of a raffle... :confused: scottish holidays are weird.

ReputationRep:

night kickky
    talk about rude

ReputationRep:
    can't remember, think was part of a raffle... :confused: scottish holidays are weird.
    what a prize for a raffle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    what a prize for a raffle
    Lol well it wasn't first prize or anything

ReputationRep:
    Lol well it wasn't first prize or anything
    haha id like to hope not cos its not much of a prize

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    haha id like to hope not cos its not much of a prize
    we were playing bingo on the same holiday (theres not much to do, ok :p:) and our prize was a BOX. an empty box! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    we were playing bingo on the same holiday (theres not much to do, ok :p:) and our prize was a BOX. an empty box! :rolleyes:
    was it a pretty empty box you can store stuff in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    was it a pretty empty box you can store stuff in?
    lol no not really, just a random brown circular box. mum and my auntie use it to give each other their presents in now - they keep passing it between each other lol...

ReputationRep:
    lol no not really, just a random brown circular box. mum and my auntie use it to give each other their presents in now - they keep passing it between each other lol...
    haha thats such a random prize to give someone

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.