It is indeed :cool: its your fault, you reintroduce me, to the Pee Wee! :hmpf:

I am good thanks. Hows about you? :smile:

I love Pee Wee too :cool:
Reply 1190
Jack Twist
It is indeed :cool: its your fault, you reintroduce me, to the Pee Wee! :hmpf:

I am good thanks. Hows about you? :smile:

I love Pee Wee too :cool:

haha yay :biggrin: pee wee is awesome :biggrin: im glad you love him toooooooooo

im stressed and feel like **** :frown: and now i have a headache cos ive been shouting. grrr. i cant wait for my betty to take me out she'll cheer me up.

i want pee wee hermans playhouse on dvd :frown: but cos its an american dvd i dont think i can watch it over here boooooooooooooo
what you been upto today?
Sheen
haha yay :biggrin: pee wee is awesome :biggrin: im glad you love him toooooooooo

im stressed and feel like **** :frown: and now i have a headache cos ive been shouting. grrr. i cant wait for my betty to take me out she'll cheer me up.

i want pee wee hermans playhouse on dvd :frown: but cos its an american dvd i dont think i can watch it over here boooooooooooooo
what you been upto today?

Pee Wee is awesome :five:

aw, why have you been shouting? :hugs: wheres Betty taking ya?

If you get a American DVD, I think you can watch it on your pc :hmmm: I think.
Reply 1192
Jack Twist
Pee Wee is awesome :five:

aw, why have you been shouting? :hugs: wheres Betty taking ya?

If you get a American DVD, I think you can watch it on your pc :hmmm: I think.

i know he is :biggrin: erm but americans have different pal tv setting and stuff to us so thats why i think it wouldnt work.

oh my half brothers and sister is getting on my nerves and have been for the last two days since ive been made to babysit them against my will meh!
oh me and betty are gonna get really drunk and go to fabric. its a club in london that does doesnt music on different nights. everyone whos been there tells me its really good and ive heard alot about it but never been. its open from 10 to 5 which is good.
i think its hip hop d n b and grime night to night shall be fun.
Sheen
i know he is :biggrin: erm but americans have different pal tv setting and stuff to us so thats why i think it wouldnt work.

oh my half brothers and sister is getting on my nerves and have been for the last two days since ive been made to babysit them against my will meh!
oh me and betty are gonna get really drunk and go to fabric. its a club in london that does doesnt music on different nights. everyone whos been there tells me its really good and ive heard alot about it but never been. its open from 10 to 5 which is good.
i think its hip hop d n b and grime night to night shall be fun.

ah right, well I dunno anything about dealing with tv's and stuff.

hahaha, lock them in there bedrooms I would. I think I have heard of fabric before from some of my friends (I think) sounds like your gonna have a good night! :cool:
Reply 1194
Jack Twist
ah right, well I dunno anything about dealing with tv's and stuff.

hahaha, lock them in there bedrooms I would. I think I have heard of fabric before from some of my friends (I think) sounds like your gonna have a good night! :cool:

hopefully. we will get drunk before as the drinks are really pricey haha.
yeah im pretty sure it wouldnt work cos all erm regions of the world come into different sections and have different settings. like the uk is pal...dunno what everywhere else is. yeah i learnt this at college :rolleyes:
i think the should make the dvds for over here! its not fair :frown:
you upto anything tonight then?
Reply 1195
mmm chinky nosh :biggrin:
Sheen
hopefully. we will get drunk before as the drinks are really pricey haha.
yeah im pretty sure it wouldnt work cos all erm regions of the world come into different sections and have different settings. like the uk is pal...dunno what everywhere else is. yeah i learnt this at college :rolleyes:
i think the should make the dvds for over here! its not fair :frown:
you upto anything tonight then?

I'm pretty sure DVDs from different regions still work on any computer though hun :smile:
Hope you have a fab night out :biggrin:

Pez that video was immense :biggrin: Though their rave was nothing compared to ours :five: :biggrin: And I almost died laughing at the 'wazzup' bit :rofl:
Reply 1197
sidekick
I'm pretty sure DVDs from different regions still work on any computer though hun :smile:
Hope you have a fab night out :biggrin:

Pez that video was immense :biggrin: Though their rave was nothing compared to ours :five: :biggrin: And I almost died laughing at the 'wazzup' bit :rofl:

was rather good wasn't it :smile: yeah the wazzup bit was my favourite, i watched the first 2 videos and they wern't that good but you gotta love that one

how are you today miss sidekick?
Pezking
was rather good wasn't it :smile: yeah the wazzup bit was my favourite, i watched the first 2 videos and they wern't that good but you gotta love that one

how are you today miss sidekick?

today i am hot. it is toooo hot. hmf. i am also RATHER excited because today i bought lots of new clothes, and tomorrow i am going to summer school :biggrin: sounds geeky but i love it :suith:
means i'll be away for a whole week though :frown:

how be you, pezmon?
Reply 1199
sidekick
today i am hot. it is toooo hot. hmf. i am also RATHER excited because today i bought lots of new clothes, and tomorrow i am going to summer school :biggrin: sounds geeky but i love it :suith:
means i'll be away for a whole week though :frown:

how be you, pezmon?

:bawling: don't leeeeeeave meeeeee

i'm okay thanks

Latest