Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did I scare him by telling him I was in love with him? Watch

We've been together a month he's already said I love you to me a few times after about 2-3weeks and I never said it back just said I'm falling for him or really like him.
    Now I really have fallen for him. He hasn't said it in a while.
    "I know this sounds crazy scares me a little by saying it but I'm in love with you I know you've said it already just hope I don't scare you by saying this now like maybe you've changed your mind just wanted to tell you and I really mean it"

I sent that to him on whatsapp then his last seen came up about a minute after and he didn't reply and hasn't been online again so nervous even more now.
    We've been speaking about for ages how we have such a great connection.
    When he told me he was in love with me he said "You can shout at me for being crazy but I'm really falling for you baby. Like really hard babe!!!xx"
    then said "I really think I'm falling in love with you (my name)" and has said it a few times and another time when he was drunk about 2 weeks ago.

Have I scared him by saying that to him? I sent it 20mins ago he was online about a minute after and hasn't been online again. So worried now.

ReputationRep:
    You should say those things in person, and with confidence. Don't apologise when you make an admission like that to someone - but anyway, if he's said it you've probably got nothing to worry about.

Personally I think 1 month is a bit early to tell someone you love them, unless you've known them for ages before.

Either way,sure all will be well, he'll get back in touch, he might just be smiling like a fool wherever he is.

ReputationRep:
    Too much too soon I'm afraid.

He told me after 2 weeks he was in love with me

he said "You can shout at me for being crazy but I'm really falling for you baby. Like really hard babe!!!xx"
    then said "I really think I'm falling in love with you (my name)" and has said it a few times and another time when he was drunk about 2 weeks ago.
    He's said it like 3/4 times and always tells me how he really really likes me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We've been together a month
    Kids.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly WhatsApp shouldn't be used to say those things for the first time.
    But I agree 2 weeks from him is way too soon. How old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Is this an online relationship? :confused:

I'm 20 he's 24. We do have a very strong connection. He said it soon and often tells me how much he really really likes me. He said the I love you's over whatsapp. He's been online twice now. He has a outdoor concert thing on. I can't go anymore though we werent going together or anything. Should I wait and see if he gets back to me later? He often takes time to reply though. I'm just getting paranoid he hasn't said anything back.

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Is this an online relationship? :confused:
    No although we did meet online we've met up loads of time and we are like together officially. Like he already asked me to be his girlfriend after the first date I didn't accept until the third date.

ReputationRep:
    I think you said a bit too much on your text...,

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so worried I came across too strong now. But he's already said I love you. Should I take it back and text him saying maybe I should have sent this message too soon?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blob :))
    I think you said a bit too much on your text...,

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If she said what she meant then it wasn't too much. If he doesn't like it, then so be it.

Absolutely hate it when people play mind games and send confusing texts and then expect you to react in the way they expected, but complain when you don't!

He has the I love you already many times. We did speak last night around 5am I sent him a message at like around 11 saying "a month since we've been speaking today? how are you been up to much"
    and he said at like 5am hours later even though he'd been online a few times.
    "Wow really?Only a month???sorry my phone is really f*cked up"
    then we just asked why each other was up early and he said how we wasn't feeling the best during the day. And I d just said how I wasn't going to this outdoor concert thing tomorrow anymore (we weren't going together) we just both happened to have tickets. He just asked why and I told him. And then I asked how he was feeling now? and he fell asleep then I think then like around 11 came online like twice. Around 12 I sent that message about being in love with him.

ReputationRep:
    A month and you make it sound like your only communication is via the internet..

The hell is wrong with you?

(Original post by Mockery)
    A month and you make it sound like your only communication is via the internet..

The hell is wrong with you?
    No we've met loads of time. I mean we speak on whatsapp we meet up all the time. So we have seen each in person loads of times. We speak everyday.

He's actually said "I love you" to me more times then I could remember.

He's said it so often actually way more than I thought he said this different times

“"You can shout at me for being crazy but I'm really falling for you baby. Like really hard babe!!!xx ......I really think I'm falling in love with you (my name)..“

“ *kiss* I love you (my name) x “

“I love you now I'm quite drunk ha x “

"I know. I didn't think I'd meet anyone as nice as you baby your just so perfect I love you "

I love you sweet dreams darling xx

And another “I love you” when he was drunk
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    He's actually said "I love you" to me more times then I could remember.

He's said it so often actually way more than I thought he said this different times

“"You can shout at me for being crazy but I'm really falling for you baby. Like really hard babe!!!xx ......I really think I'm falling in love with you (my name)..“

“ *kiss* I love you (my name) x “

“I love you now I'm quite drunk ha x “

"I know. I didn't think I'd meet anyone as nice as you baby your just so perfect I love you "

I love you sweet dreams darling xx

And another “I love you” when he was drunk
    If he turns you down for letting your feelings be known to him, then all of this was a lie, unfortunately.

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    If he turns you down for letting your feelings be known to him, then all of this was a lie, unfortunately.
    I'll see what he says later hope he replies I don't think he will just hope I haven't made a fool of myself he hasn't said it in about 2 weeks but then I haven't said it back so maybe he didn't want to say it for a while. He is really cuddly and I feel like he does feel the same .
    He said this to me as well "ah I think your already there but you don't think you are because we only know each other 2 weeks ha "
    after a few times he said it and i said I wasn't there yet.

I think it should be okay he's probably busy. Like he has said stuff like "You know you mean the world to me" and he said this after I said he makes me smile. He said "I'm so happy I make you smile I hope I always do "

The waiting game just feels so long.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'll see what he says later hope he replies I don't think he will just hope I haven't made a fool of myself

he hasn't said it in about 2 weeks but then I haven't said it back so maybe he didn't want to say it for a while. He is really cuddly and I feel like he does feel the same .
    No matter the outcome, just keep in mind that you haven't made a fool of yourself. All you did was express your feelings, and unlike him, you took some time to see how things go before deciding how you felt. You haven't really done anything wrong. If it turns out that he doesn't actually love and he's been lying all this time - then he's a ********, it wouldn't have been your fault.

He said this to me as well "ah I think your already there but you don't think you are because we only know each other 2 weeks ha "
    after a few times he said it and i said I wasn't there yet.
    Have you had sex with him yet? In the time that he stopped saying it, was this after you slept with him?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.