Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Julian Markham for Stamford Street Apartments SSA Accomodation swap anyone? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I've been offered a single en suite at Julian Markham House - I am changing courses so would like to swap for a place in SSA.

Positioned in central Zone 1 location with excellent transport links. Elephant and Castle underground and overground stations are within walking distance and there is an good bus network. King’s College London is within walking distance.

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/accom/...anmarkham.aspx

En-suite rooms for £167.02 per week
    Common room with TV
    Vending machines
    Laundry facilities
    Bike storage
    Contents insurance
    WiFi
    4Mb in-room internet access
    Utility bills included
    CCTV security cameras and secure door entry systems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDUK)
    Hi

I've been offered a single en suite at Julian Markham House - I am changing courses so would like to swap for a place in SSA.

Positioned in central Zone 1 location with excellent transport links. Elephant and Castle underground and overground stations are within walking distance and there is an good bus network. King’s College London is within walking distance.

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/accom/...anmarkham.aspx

En-suite rooms for £167.02 per week
    Common room with TV
    Vending machines
    Laundry facilities
    Bike storage
    Contents insurance
    WiFi
    4Mb in-room internet access
    Utility bills included
    CCTV security cameras and secure door entry systems
    Are you interested in Hughes Parry Hall? If you're swapping to be closer to Strand, it is within walking distance of it (25 minutes), and it's located in a great area as well.

Please let me know if you're interested!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Byrks)
    Are you interested in Hughes Parry Hall? If you're swapping to be closer to Strand, it is within walking distance of it (25 minutes), and it's located in a great area as well.

Please let me know if you're interested!
    I'll have a look at it and let you know thanks for the offer!

ReputationRep:
    hi, yeah, could be interested. can you let me have your details on PM please

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I have a single ensuite room at the Julian Markham house, it is well located in Zone 1, with modern and large rooms. It has great facilities and would be a great place to live. I however have friends going elsewhere and wanted to be a bit closer to them.

In an ideal world i would love to get a room at SSA, but i am open to offers!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDUK)
    Hi everyone,

I have a single ensuite room at the Julian Markham house, it is well located in Zone 1, with modern and large rooms. It has great facilities and would be a great place to live. I however have friends going elsewhere and wanted to be a bit closer to them.

In an ideal world i would love to get a room at SSA, but i am open to offers!

Thanks
    Hi! Is Julian Markham house close to Strand Campus?

ReputationRep:
    It's still in zone 1 so yeah not too far what accommodation have you been given?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDUK)
    It's still in zone 1 so yeah not too far what accommodation have you been given?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have been offered a single room in Hampstead Residence.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place at Canterbury Hall if you're interested?

ReputationRep:
    how far is it from strand campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDUK)
    how far is it from strand campus?
    It's about a 20 minute walk

ReputationRep:
    Are you interested in Hampstead Residence? If yes, pls pm me. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDUK)
    x
    I've moved your thread here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.