Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,

Is there anybody out there who has actually graduated from one of the medical / dental schools from abroad, and is NOW practicing in the UK? I've been crawling through every thread on this topic and i cant seem to find a concrete answer.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    My uncle did a medicine degree in Trinidad and now he's working as an Opthalmalogist in the UK. :P

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking more in the lines of dentistry in europe

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Lol a few years back whilst watching Junior Doctor's on BBC I remember there was a Junior Doctor from Italy who was able to practice in the UK. He went straight to fy2 as I believe his course may have been 6 years where he would've already trained in a hospital in his 6th year.

ReputationRep:
    hey, do what feels best, just make sure sure it is recognized in the Uk, iam half way though my dentistry course aboard , but if u need any advice message me, By the way, equipment can be expensive abroad but i found this site called medicinedentistry.com, and then i emailed them, and i found them alot cheaper. House and food cost is more cheaper then uk.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.