Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Applied far too late for uni accommodation so now looking elsewhere, looking at the Unite accommodation and just wondering if anyone has stayed in them and could recommend any of them, currently looking at Central Quay, Exhcange Works and the Anvil. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying at Central quay! It depends what you want, price, ensuite, 3/4 bed, location! I decided that Central Quay was the best value for money out of the accommodations with ensuite and 3/4 beds, which is what I wanted, I decided to comprise on location as i'm at collegiate campus and would most likely have to get a bus there anyway!

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamilMCR)
    Applied far too late for uni accommodation so now looking elsewhere, looking at the Unite accommodation and just wondering if anyone has stayed in them and could recommend any of them, currently looking at Central Quay, Exhcange Works and the Anvil. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
    I'm looking at these too, but I was wondering do you think there will be mostly sheffield hallam students or could some of them be uni of too? Want to make sure I'm with some other sheffield hallm first years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocre)
    I'm looking at these too, but I was wondering do you think there will be mostly sheffield hallam students or could some of them be uni of too? Want to make sure I'm with some other sheffield hallm first years!
    Most likely hallam students

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.