Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need help here.. I don't know which one to buy?

ReputationRep:
    I'm unsure too! And I hate it when I'm reading that they are going to sell out soon!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Another one needing some guidance.... anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I, personally, recommend you buy the SU wristband and entry to the Ice Breaker. Most second years say you should buy the SU one, as the other wristband only gives you access to events happening in the venues in town. You don't want to miss out on all the events the SU hosts.

You can buy separate tickets for any events in the bigger venues that take your fancy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    I need help here.. I don't know which one to buy?
    Ive bought the Student Union wristband personally, because I think it will be more suited to freshers and despite what the club reps are saying on Facebook, I think there will be more freshers there. I feel like ill have 3 years to be harassed by club reps and go to all the other clubs in Cardiff, but now there's an opportunity to really get to know other freshers and the Student Union.

ReputationRep:
    I've bought the inclusive ticket from the Student Union website as the offer seemed really good as it gives you pre sale tickets for key union events for the entire year!

ReputationRep:
    As a second year I can guarantee you that the SU wristband is better and more suited to freshers. Best night by far was battle of the halls, get to meet so many new people there as well!

also you can go to the city clubs anytime of the year, but the freshers SU events only happen once a year especially when everyone is in the 'freshers bubble' so make the most of it!

ReputationRep:
    I have bought the SU All Inclusive wrist band because we are only first years in Freshers once and it all sounds really good. You can go to different events in the clubs in town any other time of the year but might as well go all out and meet the freshers in the SU. It sounds like a good chance to get to know people and there will probably be more people in the SU events than anywhere else

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.