Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So what have you lot been up to today then? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've not done much really apart from apply to a bunch of jobs, not sure if I'll get any of them but hey I've at least tried :cool:

ReputationRep:
    If it wasn't for the tubes holding my testicles, they would have gone into the sea and I would never have seen them again

ReputationRep:
    tidying my room, still thinking about my results and eat dinner rly

ReputationRep:
    still depressed about my results and havent got any university offer or be able to go the university i want to.....just thinking what to do with my pathetic life now

ReputationRep:
    Preparing for a short family trip :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Playing videogames and enjoying my last few weeks before being shipped off to university

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to London

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Been to work and then went shopping with my sister-in-law.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from hounslow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's a Saturday, I've been too the football! Another great away day, and 1-0 winners which is pleasing.

Got to attend as many games as possible before going back to uni in a few weeks to start my second year!

ReputationRep:
    Got a rare lie-in after spending most of my holiday getting up far too early for a nocturnal girl like myself, sitting around looking at facebook, eating Guinness cake and watching the athletics, arguing with my siblings, curling my hair, just went for a walk with my mum and my sister and now I'm wondering what to do with the rest of my evening, and wrestling with that familiar feeling of mind-numbing boredom. Trying to decide between Coraline and Pan's Labyrinth as my film choices for this evening but if anyone has any better film ideas please share Now I'm probably going to try and learn my top 25 medicines for next year, and absorb absolutely none of it into my brain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    I've not done much really apart from apply to a bunch of jobs, not sure if I'll get any of them but hey I've at least tried :cool:
    I successful watched football all day & now settling in to La Liga.
    Happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did not sleep whole night due to stress and managed at last to take a short nap in the afternoon. Then applied for jobs, got a call for a job offer but now really worrying if I should accept it or not.

ReputationRep:
    Had a nice game of football today with some work colleagues & their friends, scored & brace & also got an assist Good to get out of the house apart from going to work or with the family Now back to looking for some (paid)jobs...

ReputationRep:
    5 hours of work, then went out with friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW)
    5 hours of work, then went out with friends
    Where to?

ReputationRep:
    I was out last night and ended up staying at someones flat. So this morning was spent recovering from a moderate hangover and getting back home.

Rest of the day was spent washing my clothes for work. Just got to iron them now... my least favorite bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Where to?
    Oh, wouldn't you like to know :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My village pond

ReputationRep:
    Went to watch an Under 12s football match in the park this morning, but not much else.

ReputationRep:
    Homework..still finishing it. Also some eating

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.