The Student Room Group

please help me..

Hi, i applied uni in clearing after i was unsuccessful in firm and insurance choice.

I called them up and gave my A2 grades and i realised i gave wrong information by telling them BBC not BBD. so i emailed them and said i got BBD actually.

So i got this email and i really dont get what is this email telling me.

"I have adjusted your offer in our system to BBD. You should be able to see it on UCAS and to accept it there. Please give it about an hour for the information to get updated in their system.

If you still have problem accepting the offer let us know and we will look into it"

What does it
You should be able to see it on UCAS and to accept it there. this mean?
I have already added this course into ucas as clearing choice before this email.
But i got unsuccessful as a result.

Did i do something wrong? or is it just my grades they have looked into it is not good enough so they rejusted me?

I god BBD in A2, dont know what uni i have to apply again in clearing.

I might just go for Warwick foundation.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by twh8217
Hi, i applied uni in clearing after i was unsuccessful in firm and insurance choice.

I called them up and gave my A2 grades and i realised i gave wrong information by telling them BBC not BBD. so i emailed them and said i got BBD actually.

So i got this email and i really dont get what is this email telling me.

"I have adjusted your offer in our system to BBD. You should be able to see it on UCAS and to accept it there. Please give it about an hour for the information to get updated in their system.

If you still have problem accepting the offer let us know and we will look into it"

What does it
You should be able to see it on UCAS and to accept it there. this mean?
I have already added this course into ucas as clearing choice before this email.
But i got unsuccessful as a result.

Did i do something wrong? or is it just my grades they have looked into it is not good enough so they rejusted me?

I god BBD in A2, dont know what uni i have to apply again in clearing.

I might just go for Warwick foundation.
I agree with you - this doesn't seem right! If you have entered them as a Clearing choice, and they still want you after you have clarified the grades you got, then the ball is in their court.

Ring them again tomorrow and if you're not getting any sense from the person who takes your call, ask to speak to a supervisor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending