Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I originally got an offer to study Biology at Queen Mary, however due to getting better grades than expected, I've also gotten an offer from Warwick to study biology there. I'm in two minds about this. I live in London currently and am from a low income household, I'm not sure what university is * better* per se as reading up about them they seem somewhat similar. I just wanted to ask for advice as what is the better option as I also know they both have good graduate prospects.

ReputationRep:
    I believe warwick is much better then queen marry, specially when it comes to overall university ranking wise. I would be studying myself biomedicine and I chose warwick over queen marry and st George. Why don't you visit one of the open days you will see it for yourself that its for a reason ranked in the top 10 best universities. Hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.