Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone studying Print Journalism this September?! i'm staying at home and pretty nervous about meeting people but excited at the same time, can't wait to meet new people!

ReputationRep:
    I am! Moving up from Solihull for it and pretty excited! Anxious to start now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Print Journalism and staying at home as well!! Can't wait to start

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am studying Print Journalism too!
    Moving to Nottingham from Essex, very excited to meet you all there!

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad people have replied to this! I thought I was the only one on the course! Looking forwards to meeting you all in September

ReputationRep:
    From what i've heard, the course is quite popular! I think there are quite a few going! But I i'll meet you on the 23rd!

ReputationRep:
    definitely, i look forwards to meeting you all! have any of you logged onto NOW and seen the resource list of 21 things to read?! this has worried me and i wondered if you lot had seen it?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't no. Gosh I better have a look then! I only knew about the task to follow newspapers /news, which I do anyway so.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i'm with you on that one, been researching those but none of the books, i don't know if we have to or if it's going to be checked?! let me know what you think

ReputationRep:
    I assume we don't have to read them yet - probably later on in the year

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've just had a look and it looks like those are for throughout the year. Anyone know when timetables come out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello first years!

I'm a third year Law student and am really excited for all the freshers to start their courses and uni life this year knowing how well mine went

I'm sure you all are super excited about finding out how social life is going to be for you guys and so I wanted to introduce an exciting new event (if you haven't already heard of it!).

Come on down to the Company Inn (Lloyds) by the Waterfront for the launch of the Jägernight! The very first night, presented by Refuel, is going to be held on 25th September and it's going to be a good one

Click on the link to the Facebook event below, click attending, and put yourselves down on the guestlist.

There are some fantastic deals on offer including: a free shot of Jägermeister with your first drink and a free glass of bubbly for putting yourselves down on the guestlist!

So get clicking and make sure you set this date into your calendars for an amazing night! See you all there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/224321344391225/

ReputationRep:
    is anyone on facebook?! are you part of a group for the course, because i can't find anything on there for us? and do you know if we have a journalism night out just for people on our course?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't seen anything for our course on Facebook! And I don't think there's like an official night out for our course but I reckon something will come of it by the second week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure we could organise something between us after Freshers is done!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.