Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got my accommodation offer today for Pritchatts house, which was my 5th choice (not entirely happy), could anyone give me information about Pritchatt park or Pritchatts house?
    Neither the area or flats really seem widely desired by students...
    Also when looking on flat finder, nearly everyone nearby and in my flat seems to have very exotic names, which makes it look like a very international flat, does this happen?

ReputationRep:
    Heya! I got Prichatts House (wasn't my first choice, but it seems nice enough). I'm not sure how much time is actually spent in the Halls, so it should be okay. Plus, as long as your flat mates are nice, everything should be okay! I'm personally thinking about doing some baking as a bit of an icebreaker Just so long as no one has allergies or anything. I've added my flat mates on FB and they seem nice enough so far

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.