Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to make a thread for us Law students that will be attending Westminister this September!

Post anything here, lets try to find more people that will be starting the law course!! YAAY

P.S.
    The entry requirement was ABB
    I got BBCD and was still accepted, what did you guys get? Similar stories??

ReputationRep:
    I'm also doing LLB Law!! You staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dulwin)
    I just wanted to make a thread for us Law students that will be attending Westminister this September!

Post anything here, lets try to find more people that will be starting the law course!! YAAY

P.S.
    The entry requirement was ABB
    I got BBCD and was still accepted, what did you guys get? Similar stories??

hey, I'm doing LLB LAW as well and staying at Wembley Court.. I was so shocked when I went on UCAS and seen that I got in as I got A*,C, C when the requirement was ABB :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naz.xx)
    I'm also doing LLB Law!! You staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope I'll be commuting
    How about you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angie1210)
    hey, I'm doing LLB LAW as well and staying at Wembley Court.. I was so shocked when I went on UCAS and seen that I got in as I got A*,C, C when the requirement was ABB :confused:
    I was so shocked too especially with my grades! Congrats on the A* by the way!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nope I'll be commuting
    How about you
    Yeah I'm commuting too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was so shocked too especially with my grades! Congrats on the A* by the way!!!
    Thank you! When I first opened my results I thought I didn't get a place and panicked and then the teachers told me to check UCAS and when I have, I was sooo shocked but happy at the same time!

So are you going to be staying in Wembley Court then? I don't even know where exactly in Wembley Court I chose, it's such a big building!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! When I first opened my results I thought I didn't get a place and panicked and then the teachers told me to check UCAS and when I have, I was sooo shocked but happy at the same time!

So are you going to be staying in Wembley Court then? I don't even know where exactly in Wembley Court I chose, it's such a big building!:confused:
    I checked track before collecting my results so I was pretty calm when I went to got my results lol
    I'll be commuting so I don't have a clue where Wembley Court is actually located. But I think you will be able to find it quickly, it shouldn't be too hard to find

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm commuting too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you excited to start? I'm pretty nervous but excited at the same time

ReputationRep:
    Are you excited to start? I'm pretty nervous but excited at the same time
    Yeah I'm kind of excited but also nervous too like you said haha..but what day exactly do we have to be there for?? Also are you going to the freshers fair at regent campus on the 18th sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I checked track before collecting my results so I was pretty calm when I went to get my results lol
    I'll be commuting so I don't have a clue where Wembley Court is actually located. But I think you will be able to find it quickly, it shouldn't be too hard to find

ohh, I didn't even know I could do that.. I was far to stressed about the results hehe

and I know where Wembley Court is but I don't remember what room and floor and side of the accommodation I have chosen as the building is quite big

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm kind of excited but also nervous too like you said haha..but what day exactly do we have to be there for?? Also are you going to the freshers fair at regent campus on the 18th sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not too sure when we start I think it's the 20th but they will be emailing us to say!
    And yea I'm thinking on going freshers, are you?

ReputationRep:
    ohh, I didn't even know I could do that.. I was far to stressed about the results hehe

and I know where Wembley Court is but I don't remember what room and floor and side of the accommodation I have chosen as the building is quite big
    Yeaa lol I'm happy I checked before hand

Ohhh is the building that big? I had no idea lol, hopefully you find the room you chose quickly!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too sure when we start I think it's the 20th but they will be emailing us to say!
    And yea I'm thinking on going freshers, are you?
    Yeah I'm going on the 18th😃..but I haven't heard of anything else that's going on ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm starting law LLB at Westminster Uni, do we get any emails about when we start or when freshers are etc? I can't seem to find much online!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eshghi)
    Hey! I'm starting law LLB at Westminster Uni, do we get any emails about when we start or when freshers are etc? I can't seem to find much online!
    I haven't received anything yet..and there isn't much online apart from the westminster freshers page on Facebook..but there isn't much on that either

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received anything yet..and there isn't much online apart from the westminster freshers page on Facebook..but there isn't much on that either

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah man I thought I was the only one lool, all I really have is the timetable which just tells us when we start, other than that I don't have any other information. I guess im just going to attend the university on the 16th and find out everything there!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man I thought I was the only one lool, all I really have is the timetable which just tells us when we start, other than that I don't have any other information. I guess im just going to attend the university on the 16th and find out everything there!
    Yeahh aha..it's silly! You staying in halls then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh aha..it's silly! You staying in halls then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Atm I'm contemplating whether I should live out or not Lool but nope I'm not staying in halls, and yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Atm I'm contemplating whether I should live out or not Lool but nope I'm not staying in halls, and yourself?
    No I'm not either!haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.