Hope Park Campus: Newman, Wesley, Teresa...? :) Watch

tyminator
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey, guys!
I got my accommodation offer today!
I'll be at Teresa, 5/E, and studying philosophy and ethics.
I haven't found anyone else who is also going to be staying at Teresa :eek:
Hopefully I won't be totally alone, eh?

Anyway, I was just interested to hear from everyone else who will be studying at Liverpool Hope University this year.
A lot of you seem to be at Wesley, right?
So, where are y'all staying, and what are you studying?
Jescha11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi I'm in Flat 23/A - Wesley. I'm SOO excited! I'm studying primary education with english literature and can't wait!!
tyminator
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jescha11)
Hi I'm in Flat 23/A - Wesley. I'm SOO excited! I'm studying primary education with english literature and can't wait!!
Sounds AWESOME!! I hope you have lots of fun, and I'll see you there, huh?
MollieLouise1995
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi, i'm in wesley- flat 10E studying education with early childhood studies and i'm looking to find people who are studying the same as me and/or living in the same halls as i'm looking to meet people to find familiar faces when i get there

looking forward to meeting all of you and having lots of fun xxx
tyminator
Rep:
?
(Original post by MollieLouise1995)
hi, i'm in wesley- flat 10E studying education with early childhood studies and i'm looking to find people who are studying the same as me and/or living in the same halls as i'm looking to meet people to find familiar faces when i get there

Hey, Mollie! That course sounds awesome!!! If you ever want to chat or something before going, you can find me here
Jessgarside
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MollieLouise1995)

Hey Mollie it looks like we are flat mates im in 10/A Wesley studying Primary Teaching with Early Childhood Studies x
Jessgarside
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
right ive heard that in Hope we have to get brand new electricals or get them tested whats everyone doing with this because im guessing it may be expensive to test or replace things so you can take them with you x
MollieLouise1995
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi jess nice to find someone in my flat and a relief to hopefully find a familiar face i'm getting new electricals as i thought that it would be easier and cheaper than to find someone to test them for me if that helps x
Jessgarside
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I asked on the facebook page and someone said they dont really check so im buying some new stuff its just like the chargers to things I was worried about :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
MollieLouise1995
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
yeah i was worried about my hair stuff but i might as well buy new stuff so if they break, i'll have spares at home i could just bring and it would be my luck that i'd bring old ones and their check haha! x
Laurenw12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey!
I'm Teresa- 14/E and I'm studying education and special educational needs! Just looking to find people on my halls or doing the same course?
TerryBerry
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Haii

Ive just confimed im staying in Flat 6/E Teresa. Gona be studying primary education with history. exciting **** !
cgrant32
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hey!

im in flat 5/D Teresa.. anyone near there? going over on my own! & im studying philosopy, ethics & religion..
tyminator
Rep:
?
(Original post by Laurenw12)
Hey!
I'm Teresa- 14/E and I'm studying education and special educational needs! Just looking to find people on my halls or doing the same course?
14/E?? You seem close by to me! hiya!
tyminator
Rep:
?
(Original post by TerryBerry)
Haii

Ive just confimed im staying in Flat 6/E Teresa. Gona be studying primary education with history. exciting **** !
Another Teresa person! Awesome!! I hope you have fun!
tyminator
Rep:
?
(Original post by cgrant32)
hey!

im in flat 5/D Teresa.. anyone near there? going over on my own! & im studying philosopy, ethics & religion..
I'm so so so glad you're studying Philosophy, Ethics & Religion! For a moment there, I thought i would be the only one! I think we're living close by, too! I'm at 5/E . Will hopefully get to meet you soon
GeorgiaBD7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by cgrant32)
hey!

I'm 3/D Teresa
cgrant32
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by GeorgiaBD7)
I'm 3/D Teresa
what are you studying?
cgrant32
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by tyminator)
I'm so so so glad you're studying Philosophy, Ethics & Religion! For a moment there, I thought i would be the only one! I think we're living close by, too! I'm at 5/E . Will hopefully get to meet you soon
yes definately! were you coming from? Im travelling over from Ireland, so I know nobody haha.. least we are in the same course
Godderz95
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, I'm in Teresa-14/D doing education and special educational needs

(Original post by Laurenw12)
Hey!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (12)
26.67%
No (26)
57.78%
Don't know (7)
15.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed