Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Female Fresher (19 y/o) Looking for a Room/Houseshare Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I am a 19 year old fresher about to start my BSc (Hons) in Psychology and Criminology at UWE, Bristol. Unfortunately I didn't get into Frenchay's halls and so am looking for a room or people to house share with.

Ideally the house would be as close to Frenchay as possible, with around 4-5 people. I have tried looking on the UWE freshers facebook page, but with no luck!

Please comment here or private message me if anyone can help!

Charlotte

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, i'm 18y/o and havent had any luck with halls either so im therefore looking for some form of accomodation like yourself.
    I will be studying Architecture (Frenchay Campus) so i'd be interested in looking to share accommodation with you

Thanks,
    Becki

ReputationRep:
    That is excellent! Have you found any other people/houses at all?

Thanks,

Charlotte

ReputationRep:
    I've found a few houses but no people. I've private messaged you to talk this through further?

Thanks,
    Becki

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm 19 y/o also, gonna be studying Interior Architecture so looking to live near Frenchay too. Would ideally like mixed sex accommodation

feel free to message me!

Thanks,
    Lucy

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh!

Hopefully we can get enough people together on here to find somewhere!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Looks like your gonna be homeless first year in

ReputationRep:
    Constructive input from the boy who fails a BTEC...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm 19 years old female and I'll be studying architecture. I'd really like to find room close to Frenchay , so if you need a person to form a group for a house you can count me in

ReputationRep:
    Excellent! Shall I add you on Facebook? We could get a group conversation going or something!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. Im an 18 year old girl about to study criminology and law, really need to find a house share and flatmates! As long as it's not too far from Frenchay campus and filled with people who are up for a laugh, then im happy! Anyone?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uwefresherchar)
    Excellent! Shall I add you on Facebook? We could get a group conversation going or something!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes we definitely should create a group I pm'ed you with details

ReputationRep:
    Hi sorry bursting the girl bubble... My names Matt 18 and studying Law (Frenchay) in need of house share as well... Don't mind mixed? My friend Andrew is in the same situation please help, add me on Facebook?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MFlan)
    Hi sorry bursting the girl bubble... My names Matt 18 and studying Law (Frenchay) in need of house share as well... Don't mind mixed? My friend Andrew is in the same situation please help, add me on Facebook?
    Hey guys, I've just made a facebook group for those trying to find accommodation. You could join? It's a bit crap at the moment as I've only just made it haha. https://www.facebook.com/groups/384068748382673/

ReputationRep:
    Everyone, if you're looking for accommodation for September like I am, feel free to join the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/384068748382673/ in the hope of finding house mates and stuff!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're on Facebook, you could join the facebook page where I'm trying to get everyone who's looking for accomm together to find houses. https://www.facebook.com/groups/384068748382673/ x

ReputationRep:
    I think we should all join the Facebook group that has been posted! It'll be easier for us to communicate through that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libertyrose95)
    Hi everyone. Im an 18 year old girl about to study criminology and law, really need to find a house share and flatmates! As long as it's not too far from Frenchay campus and filled with people who are up for a laugh, then im happy! Anyone?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just come to my place ill make you very happy

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I am a 19 year old fresher about to start my BSc (Hons) in Psychology and Criminology at UWE, Bristol. Unfortunately I didn't get into Frenchay's halls and so am looking for a room or people to house share with.

Ideally the house would be as close to Frenchay as possible, with around 4-5 people. I have tried looking on the UWE freshers facebook page, but with no luck!

Please comment here or private message me if anyone can help!

Charlotte

(Original post by MFlan)

Hi,

I still have a room available in a 4 bed house (near to Frenchay campus).
    Are you interested to book for a viewing ?
    There's more details in the link below,
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2433957

yc

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'll sleep on the floor at SV if you need any room xxxx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.