Do people think you're cleverer than you actually are? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
its just at times, doesn't matter though....
when i was in year 7, i went to colchester royal grammar school for 2 weeks then dropped out, i kept in contact with a friend who is still at the school.

he told me that about 30 people from there got rejected from oxbridge, and CRGS had top a level results June 2003
If that many got rejected, how many got in? Only 2 people applied in my year at my school (me and one other girl who got rejected).
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
quite a handful got conditional offers, and some girl got a conditional offer grade EEE for medicine, they want her that bad
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
quite a handful got conditional offers, and some girl got a conditional offer grade EEE for medicine, they want her that bad
From Christ's, by any chance? They make quite a lot of EEE offers.
menzib
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
My friends at school always used to say I was "very intelligent but stupid as hell."

u have the same prob as i do
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
From Christ's, by any chance? They make quite a lot of EEE offers.
i'm not sure what college...........
Leeroy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I tend to be good at revising which generally = good exam results so people think im clever - im not that clever really
Meeps
Report 14 years ago
my problem is that a lot people, even teachers, think i study really hard when i on average do around two pieces of homework a week and that is truely honest! sooo many people now think im clever when i actually tbh know hardly anything.

it started because i used to work hard in year 7 and that impression has carried all the way through out every year!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.12%
Leave (427)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed