Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I got into my firm but i was one mark away from a B overall in Business Studies. I want to get my paper remarked because in that paper, i was one mark of an A and that one mark would of got me a B overall in this subject. (I hope that makes sense)

    I have emailed the individual who deals with the exams at my Sixth Form, and explained the situation but i am not hopeful that they will call me back and i don't know how else to contact the school if it's shut.

    What shall i do? Shall i wait until Monday and be hoping that they read their emails? Do i contact AQA? I understand there's a certain deadline and could someone tell me when this deadline is please. Also, it wasn't until i got home, and realised i was one mark from the B grade. By the time i went back, the Sixth Form was closed.


    PS- I know i got into my firm, but as i am doing Law, A Levels are just as important, hence why i am desperate for this remark. Thanks again!
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Help with your A-levels

    All the essentials

    The adventure begins mug

    Student life: what to expect

    What it's really like going to uni


    Essay expert

    Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

    Uni match

    Uni match

    Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

    Study planner

    Create a study plan

    Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

    Study planner

    Resources by subject

    Everything from mind maps to class notes.

    Hands typing

    Degrees without fees

    Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

    A student doing homework

    Study tips from A* students

    Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

    Study help links and info

    Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

    Sponsored content:



    Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.