Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Progress pics!! Come in and post yours Watch

ReputationRep:
    Post yours!
    Don't be afraid to show off what you worked hard for, people will disapprove or not like it because either you've done something they couldn't or they be jealous

- When I first started, Oh lawd I look awful, like a holocaust survivor -.-

3-4 years later

ReputationRep:
    good progress man! i think you looked pretty shredded on the before pic TBH.

natural? and age?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yorkshire.lad)
    good progress man! i think you looked pretty shredded on the before pic TBH.

natural? and age?
    There's shredded, then theres borderline annorexic, I weighed about 140lbs back then, Now I'm up to 180lbs

Yes natural, it would be a trainwreck if I juiced and got to where I am now, I would be so much bigger!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Backbrah)
    There's shredded, then theres borderline annorexic, I weighed about 140lbs back then, Now I'm up to 180lbs

Yes natural, it would be a trainwreck if I juiced and got to where I am now, I would be so much bigger!
    Good progress. I'm 18 and about 83KG. Currently trying to bulk up to about 90KG and then shred down to 75KG at a low as **** BF% (8/9%)

ReputationRep:
    Awesome stuff!

(Original post by yorkshire.lad)
    Good progress. I'm 18 and about 83KG. Currently trying to bulk up to about 90KG and then shred down to 75KG at a low as **** BF% (8/9%)
    Check out Clarence Bass, he must be about 70 now or something. My dad gave me a book of his and it was a pretty interesting read - he managed to get to 2.4% body fat! Pretty extreme, but probably some good stuff in there if that is what you are interested in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happydude)
    Awesome stuff!

Check out Clarence Bass, he must be about 70 now or something. My dad gave me a book of his and it was a pretty interesting read - he managed to get to 2.4% body fat! Pretty extreme, but probably some good stuff in there if that is what you are interested in.
    lol, your dad managed to get to 2.4% BF? That isn't really healthy and is very extreme. Although still, if he did, that's pretty insane - but seriously though, that's like IBBF pro level.

ReputationRep:
    Great progress bro, you've put on a lot of mass!

Lifts and height/weight if you don't mind?

ReputationRep:
    Good to know that there are others in this world with an unbelievably imbalanced quad-sweep. feelsbadman.

Great progress, looking jewcy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreebWithaHat)
    Great progress bro, you've put on a lot of mass!

Lifts and height/weight if you don't mind?
    Height 6ft 1
    Weight: 181lbs

Aiming for 190 then 2hundy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke070)
    lol, your dad managed to get to 2.4% BF? That isn't really healthy and is very extreme. Although still, if he did, that's pretty insane - but seriously though, that's like IBBF pro level.
    Nah, sorry if my sentence was poorly written! It was the guy that wrote the book, Clarence Bass https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cl...AcXa0QWIyICIAg

Pretty mad, but apparently it wasn't bad for his health.

ReputationRep:
    Height 6ft 1

noice!

what are your lifts at?

and after 4 years of training in terms of mass, do you think you're close to natty limit?

ReputationRep:
    Height 6ft 1

Great achievement to look so massive at such a height. My friends 6 foot 2 and really struggles to put on mass. Me on the other hand I am only 5 foot 10 so i fill out a lot easier . Manlet status lol

ReputationRep:
    Your belly button aesthetics have improved dramatically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nopenopenope)
    Your belly button aesthetics have improved dramatically.
    Howdy!

ReputationRep:
    Not bad bro. You could definitely add more mass to your chest and back so no reason you couldn't hit 190lbs. It's harder look big when you're taller so good work!

ReputationRep:
    dem starting genetics, good work brah.

ReputationRep:
    gjdm, lifts and arm size?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yepyepyep)
    Howdy!
    Why hello! It finally allowed me to rep you, yay. How are you awake so late yepyep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nopenopenope)
    Why hello! It finally allowed me to rep you, yay. How are you awake so late yepyep?
    I don't know but I wish I was sleeping. Why are you still awake?

ReputationRep:
    Damn, those quads

How old are you now?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.