Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to buy a freshers wristband and on the site it asks for a student id is this the MyAdmin user id? or is this given to us in an email or letter ?

ReputationRep:
    You can use your MyAdmin ID (6-digits)

ReputationRep:
    You can also buy the wristbands when you get to university. Because you will probably be arriving before most students (assuming you are going to be a fresher) then you will have no problem getting one before the rest of us fight to get our hands on them!

ReputationRep:
    i would buy one before you go just to save the hassle. all you have to do is give your name and they hand you it if you buy before you go

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all your replies.

(Original post by Katie8734)
    You can use your MyAdmin ID (6-digits)
    Thanks

(Original post by DendiNotDendi)
    You can also buy the wristbands when you get to university. Because you will probably be arriving before most students (assuming you are going to be a fresher) then you will have no problem getting one before the rest of us fight to get our hands on them!
    (Original post by kaylababes)
    i would buy one before you go just to save the hassle. all you have to do is give your name and they hand you it if you buy before you go
    Yeah i kinda like to know that i've done it and not have to worry.
    Thanks for both your inputs.

ReputationRep:
    how do I buy a freshers band or platinum card? where do I find it online? and I don't have a student ID because I went through clearing I was told that it will be given to me at enrolment so what do I use to apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiffany2611)
    how do I buy a freshers band or platinum card? where do I find it online? and I don't have a student ID because I went through clearing I was told that it will be given to me at enrolment so what do I use to apply?
    http://hullstudent.com/store - in order to buy Online, you must have a University student ID. In your case, you can use their booking hotline: 01482 466284
    Later on, you should receive a welcome pack which will include Order Form.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.