Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So im planning of doing an economics degree, I want to get into something along the lines of Investment Banking

My AS results are as follows:
    Media - C
    Economics - D (messed up badly, all my mock papers were A :confused:)
    Phycology - C

Ive been looking around at Uni's and there's two different economics degrees: BA and BSC ...

For BSC I would have needed to have done A Level maths which I don't and an A in Maths in GCSE (I got a B)

BA is apparently more theory based and not very favoured over BSC..

What shall I do? I would easily get accepted into BA Economics but not so much BSC Economics.. Is it worth it doing the BA Economics or will it be a waste of time?

please help! confused as Im the first child in the family attending uni!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.