Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a huge drinker and prefer to stick to what I know rather than venture into new drink territory! With turning 18 and starting uni I'm anticipating going out quite often.

I normally drink Archers Peach Schnapps with Lemonade, is this often avaliable in bars/clubs? If not, any other suggestions for drinks that don't taste 'alcoholy'? (If that makes sense!)
    Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same! I usually stick with something I know like pear cider or vodka coke

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.KimberleyB.x)
    I'm not a huge drinker and prefer to stick to what I know rather than venture into new drink territory! With turning 18 and starting uni I'm anticipating going out quite often.

I normally drink Archers Peach Schnapps with Lemonade, is this often avaliable in bars/clubs? If not, any other suggestions for drinks that don't taste 'alcoholy'? (If that makes sense!)
    Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most places will do Archers and lemonade. Vodka and lemonade usually tastes alright as long as it's a single, not a double. I know people who like Sourz and lemonade, not my cup of tea, but I doubt it tastes very alcoholic. Anything fruity is a pretty safe bet, such as fruity ciders, Smirnoff Ice, etc.

ReputationRep:

Jagerbombs... probably the most student drink of the lot. Down in one and not as bad as people make it out to be. You can always stick to Jack Daniel's and coke, which is pretty nice. Southern Comfort and lemonade is a great drink too, probably one of my favourites.

ReputationRep:
    Just get a drink that has quite a pungent mixer- i hate vodka but if i drink it with cranberry juice i can't taste it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.