ReputationRep:
    Hi

Been watching what goes on here for a little while, and as i had my place at Bolton confirmed today, i thought it was time to say hi.

My name is Scott and i will be a "mature" student doing a computing & network security Bsc starting September.

In my case, the Mature means getting on a bit rather than grown up.

So anyway, Hi :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm also new out here.

ReputationRep:
    hey i'm new too! I've never joined any forums before but I'm literally so scared about my upcoming highers I thought i'd give this a go and try and get some advice from others in my situation.

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm new too and also have not joined any forums before! But uni is coming up so I thought I'd give tsr a go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christie101)
    hey i'm new too! I've never joined any forums before but I'm literally so scared about my upcoming highers I thought i'd give this a go and try and get some advice from others in my situation.
    Okay so let's get introduced....
    I'm Nora currently studying in year 13.
    Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I'm Christie and in currently studying in 5th year at high school! What is year 13?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm Christie and in currently studying in 5th year at high school! What is year 13?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh sorry, that's A2 level...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictoriaGH)
    Hello I'm new too and also have not joined any forums before! But uni is coming up so I thought I'd give tsr a go
    (Original post by Nora R. Chloe)
    Hi, I'm also new out here.
    (Original post by The pc bloke)
    Hi

Been watching what goes on here for a little while, and as i had my place at Bolton confirmed today, i thought it was time to say hi.

My name is Scott and i will be a "mature" student doing a computing & network security Bsc starting September.

Hi everyone! Welcome to :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The pc bloke)
    Hi

I'm Dana and i'm waiting for Bolton to release me into clearing -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvasiveRose)
    Hi everyone! Welcome to :tsr:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nora R. Chloe)
    Oh sorry, that's A2 level...
    Sorry I still don't know what level that means ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's like the last year of High school before graduating I guess O.o age 18 but here we have college/sixth Form where you do AS/A2 levels. I don't know if I am explaining properly

ReputationRep:
    Greetings from tohaaaa!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its A Levels, second year. Its also known as the Sixth Form.

ReputationRep:
    Aw right okay well I'm just doing my 2 year of A levels aswell but I'm 16 and still got one year left after this year of secondary school

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hey, welcome

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.