This discussion is closed.
fionah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I just got a new phone from orange Only thing is - i can't find out how to turn delivery reports on for SMS - only for MMS.. anyone know?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't think you can do it for a 7250i, I can't do it for my 7210 at least so...

Try putting your SIM in an older model, like a 3310, and you can do it there, then put your SIM back.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fionah)
I just got a new phone from orange Only thing is - i can't find out how to turn delivery reports on for SMS - only for MMS.. anyone know?
if you write *0# (or something) at the start of the message i think it does it.
fionah
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
It's okay ! You can do it - it's just that I hadn't turned my phone on and off again after the 3rd sim update that I got so it hadnt been added to the menus yet. Now it works and all is good so I can get back to the all important task of playing 'bounce' excellent.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's okay ! You can do it - it's just that I hadn't turned my phone on and off again after the 3rd sim update that I got so it hadnt been added to the menus yet. Now it works and all is good so I can get back to the all important task of playing 'bounce' excellent.
lol, there are some great games out there tell me when you get bored of those on there already!

and if you want backgrounds....

http://www.bandlogos.co.uk !!
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
if you write *0# (or something) at the start of the message i think it does it.
For Vodafone and Orange, go to Menu-Messages-Message Settings-Text Messages-Sending Profile-Default Profile-Delivery Reports and select Yes.

For O2 and T-Mobile, select No. If you want a delivery report you must start the desired message with *0# (asterisk, zero, hash). You can create a template to make life easier.

J.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:eek: BOUNCE?! You're wasting your phone!

If I had that phone I'd be taking loads of pictures and caning the radio. As it is my 7210 has no camera attachment with it and I damaged the headset

But then I've got FIFA 2004, Tetris and chess
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
lol, there are some great games out there tell me when you get bored of those on there already!

and if you want backgrounds....

http://www.bandlogos.co.uk !!
Hey dude do you do free good games aswell?
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SHANDY)
Hey dude do you do free good games aswell?
no, but i know great places to get great games (like snake 3-extreme! etc!)
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
no, but i know great places to get great games (like snake 3-extreme! etc!)
I know were to get splinter cell and rayman and all them, tell us were to get that please and others.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads