Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'll be starting Uni this September at Chester and I don't know anyone at all who's taking Criminology as a single or combined :confused: I cant wait to start but I'm so nervous about meeting people. If any of you are doing this course, and like me are wanting to make new friends.. please make yourself known or I may cry x

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing criminology too x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you doing it at Chester? x

ReputationRep:
    Yes honey! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think we must be the only people! Are you moving to chester or commuting? x

ReputationRep:
    I've found one other person! Moving as I like nearly 3 hours away, what about you? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing it combined with psychology

ReputationRep:
    Sammi, I live round the corner so i'll just be travelling there but im looking into a house share about 5 mins away from the Uni 3 hours doesn't sound too bad. Do you know when you're moving in? x

ReputationRep:
    Francesca, can I just call you Fran? out of everyone I've spoke to doing this course, we all seem to be female.. are you going to be moving to Chester too? x

ReputationRep:
    We move in on the 22nd but no idea what accommodation I have yet which sucks! Yes I've seen no boys doing this course which means no eye candy in lectures hahaha x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I thought you's would have found out by now haha, bad times! i'm sure you'll find loads of lads at Chester that you class as eye candy x

ReputationRep:
    I know I think we find out next week sometime well hopefully we do haha! Haha well when I've been to visit it was race day and it was full of men in suits hahaha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    well I hope so! & oh I bet you just loved that didn't you? xx

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes I did! Hahha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AimeeTravis)
    Hi, I'll be starting Uni this September at Chester and I don't know anyone at all who's taking Criminology as a single or combined :confused: I cant wait to start but I'm so nervous about meeting people. If any of you are doing this course, and like me are wanting to make new friends.. please make yourself known or I may cry x
    I'm doing criminology

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a reading list for the course? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Criminology! Not going to lie think I'm the only boy so far, havn't spoken to anyone who's doing it other than people who are doing it with Psychology etc. O_O x

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing criminology and counselling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammiiFoxx)
    Does anyone have a reading list for the course? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can find individual reading lists online for each module!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ifwhiteamerica)
    I'm doing Criminology! Not going to lie think I'm the only boy so far, havn't spoken to anyone who's doing it other than people who are doing it with Psychology etc. O_O x
    I've not found many people at all doing criminology as a single honours!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.