Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Can somebody using the service explain the 25 route to me around the campus?
    There's loads of stops on campus like the ones near the halls of residence but when I used the bus on the open day it sort of looped round the perimeter road and stopped at the reception. Under what circumstance are the other stops used? Especially the one nearest the halls of residence?

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammjj)
    Hi,

Can somebody using the service explain the 25 route to me around the campus?
    There's loads of stops on campus like the ones near the halls of residence but when I used the bus on the open day it sort of looped round the perimeter road and stopped at the reception. Under what circumstance are the other stops used? Especially the one nearest the halls of residence?

Thank you.
    The first morning service starts from halls of residence, if you fancy hopping on at around 04.40: http://lothianbuses.com/timetables-t.../timetables/25

The night buses also go to/from HoR: http://lothianbuses.com/timetables-t...timetables/N25

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.