Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need some help finding some friends!! I'm starting uni in September at the Medway campus doing I.T! Anyone doing the same course or a different course that I can get to know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryancpwhite)
    I need some help finding some friends!! I'm starting uni in September at the Medway campus doing I.T! Anyone doing the same course or a different course that I can get to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hey there! Im doing business and managment at kent uni medway campus too, so i guess i'll probs see you at freshers have u applied for Accommodation at liberty quays?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not staying at the accommodation as I only live in Maidstone but it's going to be so difficult finding some friends at freshers!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey im starting in september and have no idea about freshers events??? Can Anyone HELP!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Smith Medway)
    Hey im starting in september and have no idea about freshers events??? Can Anyone HELP!!!!!!!
    The freshers week timetable is on the gk unions facebook page

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ryan!

I'm doing Business IT at Medway, may possibly transfer to IT. My friend is also doing the same course! It'll be cool to meet up for freshers since us guys may possibly be with you for the next 3 years!

ReputationRep:
    i got into Business info technology, anyone else doing that i feel like the only one 8| lol

ReputationRep:
    It be great if I met up with you lot, I'm doing IT and I literally will know no one as I will be driving to campus instead of staying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryancpwhite)
    It be great if I met up with you lot, I'm doing IT and I literally will know no one as I will be driving to campus instead of staying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Alright then mate, just find me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/cdogan1994 If that doesn't work just search Cihan Dogan.

Ill message you on Facebook when it's freshers!

ReputationRep:
    I've found you on Facebook, but it won't let me add you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is any doing fine art ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone starting Journalism in September?

ReputationRep:
    That's weird!

What's your FaceBook mate?

ReputationRep:
    Freshers should be good!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey guys. im doing Pharmacy. excited but nervous too.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing pharmacy for medway, just want to start getting to know people before freshers cause i am bloody nervous in making friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaypc)
    hey guys. im doing Pharmacy. excited but nervous too.
    Hey, I am also doing pharmacy! Are u gonna be staying at liberty quays?

ReputationRep:
    Been looking for ages but had no success, anyone doing Journalism at Kent this year?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I NEED URGENT ADVISE............ DMU OR MEDWAY SCHOOL OF PHARMACY....I HAVE BOTH OPTIONS BUT NEED TO CHOSE 1 PLZZZZZ HELPPPP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaphrax)
    Hey, I am also doing pharmacy! Are u gonna be staying at liberty quays?
    yes, im going to pay my deposit today. I got in through clearing so I don't know a lot about medway yet.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.