Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My friend has been horrible to me. Any suggestions on what I can do so they stop being friends with me. I want to do something bad so they go 'I dislike you' and so they stop being my friend so I don't have to split up with them. Be realistic please

ReputationRep:
    kiss their girlfriend/boyfriend- they won't like you anymore

ReputationRep:
    If they're mean to you and treat you badly then why don't you have the courage to say it? If you don't want to be friend with her then tell her why or ignore her. There's no need to create unnecessary drama.

If the person, however, had done something absolutely horrible to you like posting pictures online or sth then I understand why you'd want revenge. If that's the case then do as the above user suggested.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by gemma0)
    kiss their girlfriend/boyfriend- they won't like you anymore
    I don't want to be hated but that would work

(Original post by Blob :))
    If they're mean to you and treat you badly then why don't you have the courage to say it? If you don't want to be friend with her then tell her why or ignore her. There's no need to create unnecessary drama.

If the person, however, had done something absolutely horrible to you like posting pictures online or sth then I understand why you'd want revenge. If that's the case then do as the above user suggested.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have mentioned it before to them but I definitely want to do something bad so they end it with me not the other way around. I am beginning to like the above post a lot more

ReputationRep:
    Cut ties with your friend.

ReputationRep:
    if you don't want to be friends with them, just tell them. If they have really hurt you them do the grown up thing and just speak to them about it. At least then they know they have done the wrong thing and will know for the future. Getting revenge will just make the situation more messy than it already is.

(Original post by Jenniferann232)
    if you don't want to be friends with them, just tell them. If they have really hurt you them do the grown up thing and just speak to them about it. At least then they know they have done the wrong thing and will know for the future. Getting revenge will just make the situation more messy than it already is.
    I want this to happen and don' think I should be frown up about it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.