Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi..

Is there anybody on here who is studying psychology at Huddersfield or has got a place to start this year?
    I'm going to be starting my A2's in September and I want to study psychology at Huddersfield but I have tons of questions I'd like to ask anybody who's been through the application process..

ReputationRep:
    Hey Hasan,

I'm a psychology student going into my third year at Huddersfield. Huddersfield was the best decision I ever made. The course, the people, the tutors are brilliant! I don't really use TSR but if you want to contact me by facebook that's cool, I'll answer as many questions as you have

Hayley
    https://www.facebook.com/BabanIesu

ReputationRep:
    I am not doing psychology but I am going to Huddersfield I know David Canter is professor could someone get me a signed picture if possible with the tie he got from the police

ReputationRep:
    Hey, David Canter doesn't really lecture. I think he supervises a few dissertations, but that's about it.
    I've been there 2 years and we've never had even a guest lecture from him, and he's not lecturing on any courses from September :/

ReputationRep:
    So no picture

ReputationRep:
    has anybody applied for psych at hudds?

ReputationRep:
    Iv applied to do Psychology at Hudd, cant decide on my firm or insurance though :confused:

ReputationRep:
    What are your other choices?
    Have you heard anything from any uni's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan-1-)
    What are your other choices?
    Have you heard anything from any uni's?
    Iv got four offers from Nott Trent, Sheffield Hallam, Hudd and Derby waiting on York St John! what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've got offers from Huddersfield and bradford, what were the conditions set by hudds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan-1-)
    I've got offers from Huddersfield and bradford, what were the conditions set by hudds?
    300 ucas points from at least 2 alevels with one being a B! They accept general studies too which is good cos im having to do it wbu?

ReputationRep:
    It was the same but I am resitting my GCSE maths so they stated that I need to obtain it at a grade C, but I am also doing an equivalent and on their entry requirements it says they accept equivalent so why haven't they said that on the offer

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I passed maths at GCSE yet it still stated to me that I need a C in maths, think it was just a general thing they sent to everybody, most probably have set automatic responses for offers rejections and interviews for different courses.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got that singed picture of canter yet , preferably one where he is wearing the tie the police gave him for catching john duffy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.