Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anyone starting at Birkbeck this year (2013) ? well I am starting this year and will be studying Higher Education Introductory Studies.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,Me hopefully. I am still waiting on a reply from the course director as when my interview is gonna take place.
    I was told should be on or around the 23 though that was last Wednesday still haven't heard back from him.

How was your interview and what was the 20 min written task about if I may ask? I was told that it was nothing to worry about but I am still a little worried.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.