Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My friend has been going through a lot of stuff recently like her bro and so getting married off and moving to other countries, finding out dad has another wife and fam in another city...etc. She is crazy stressed, depressed its all a massive burden on her shoulders. She ran away. She won't tell me where she is but reassures me she is safe. She told me I cannot tell anyone and said I can't message her or ring her and only to wait for her to contact me. She is not the brightest bulb in the box so im dead worries. I tried to persuade he rto go gome and she says she will one day when she is ready. What do I do. Im scared for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My friend has been going through a lot of stuff recently like her bro and so getting married off and moving to other countries, finding out dad has another wife and fam in another city...etc. She is crazy stressed, depressed its all a massive burden on her shoulders. She ran away. She won't tell me where she is but reassures me she is safe. She told me I cannot tell anyone and said I can't message her or ring her and only to wait for her to contact me. She is not the brightest bulb in the box so im dead worries. I tried to persuade he rto go gome and she says she will one day when she is ready. What do I do. Im scared for her.
    If it's her family that she doesn't want to know, then talk confidentially to someone at a police station stating your worry and that it might be too much for the family if they are told. It sounds like you can't be sure she really is safe, so the police may be able to trace her phone and make sure. Even if it turns out that they have to tell the family and make a big thing about it, isn't it better that she is found than that she disappears?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.