Original post by Robbie242
happy late bday, glad you enjoyed it!

Original post by keromedic
Happy belated bday

Thanks very much guys! :smile:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Reply 4681
Ah I see still thought it would've being worth a go but if you like Oxford just as much then that is good :smile:.

Nice choices, I'm applying for Bristol and Warwick out of those :smile: and then Bath as my last one

Hope we both get offers!

Yeahh Oxford is amazing. i know cambridge maths has a better rep but lets face it oxford maths is going to have just as good a rep for jobs and generally! yeah im sorted for warwick cuz i did step 1 this year and got a 1, missed S by 3 marks i think -.- but boundaries were so high

have u sent ur ucas off yet?
I was watching a French YouTube video on thermodynamics...

N degrees of freedom? I didn't get what they were saying with that so I stopped...an atom has 3, but a solid form has 6?
Original post by IceKidd
Yeahh Oxford is amazing. i know cambridge maths has a better rep but lets face it oxford maths is going to have just as good a rep for jobs and generally! yeah im sorted for warwick cuz i did step 1 this year and got a 1, missed S by 3 marks i think -.- but boundaries were so high

have u sent ur ucas off yet?

Yeah exactly!. Wow awesome :smile: Warwick shouldn't be a problem at all, impressive score though especially considering you were in year 12.

Yeah I just sent it off tonight, saw my reference and it was exactly what I want
Seeing other people get offers already, and I'm just waiting to see if I'll get an interview :erm:
my School has approved my application and it has now being sent into UCAS for processing :awesome:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Haha yeah, I'm dying... Haven't eaten in 10 hours :colonhash:

How come? Have you eaten now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Seeing other people get offers already, and I'm just waiting to see if I'll get an interview :erm:

What's your back-up degree choice? I'm sure you'll get an offer for that soon :smile:.
Original post by mynameisntbobk

Tell me about it :sad:
my School has approved my application and it has now being sent into UCAS for processing :awesome:

Oh wow, good luck XD :smile:
Please try to lose the Wps and keep them lost :biggrin:.
Original post by usycool1

I'm sure you'll get ur non med offer soon.
A friend of mine, who's applying for vet-med, got one of her back-ups (genetics or physiology (something on those lines)) a few days after!

:woop:

Also I dont know how I can see who quoted me on my tsr phone app so I have to use the webstie :tongue:
I'm sure you'll get ur non med offer soon.
A friend of mine, who's applying for vet-med, got one of her back-ups (genetics or physiology (something on those lines)) a few days after!

Nice! :biggrin:

I won't accept it though I've decided, if I get no offers, I'll take a gap year and reapply :yep:
Nice! :biggrin:

I won't accept it though I've decided, if I get no offers, I'll take a gap year and reapply :yep:

Nice. If that happens, we might end up at the same place/time :h:.
Original post by furryface12
How come? Have you eaten now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just didn't find the time at lunch... Then had a French class after school... Eaten now :yep: I was literally ill... And I've lost weight badly, like 50kg but body fat xD so annoying
What's your back-up degree choice? I'm sure you'll get an offer for that soon :smile:.

I applied for pharmacy, not convinced with it yet

The struggles of a medic :s-smilie:
Just didn't find the time at lunch... Then had a French class after school... Eaten now :yep: I was literally ill... And I've lost weight badly, like 50kg but body fat xD so annoying

Wow 50 kg, if you are seriuos, how did you do that? :smile:
I want to lose 5.
Original post by purplemind
Wow 50 kg, if you are seriuos, how did you do that? :smile:
I want to lose 5.

I wasn't meant to do it, just happened. I don't like it, because now I'm lighter, but still the same fat :tongue: need to tone it :colone:

I know the feeling, I ate most of mine in maths this afternoon though when the teacher had to go out the room :tongue: And many people would give anything to lose weight, not good when it's like that though, I'm the same atm :s-smilie:
Original post by furryface12
I know the feeling, I ate most of mine in maths this afternoon though when the teacher had to go out the room :tongue: And many people would give anything to lose weight, not good when it's like that though, I'm the same atm :s-smilie:

Hahaha, it's horrible isn't it... Like I thought it was wrong but two others weighed themselves and it was right... That was last week,I might have put some on, I hope!

This will sound so nerdy...

I haven't done maths in ages, mechanics especially. Physics we are doing it... So boring, but I've started to look at M2 for summer exam... And I realised how much I miss maths :moon:

Latest