The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I remember seeing this years ago. Now that I think about it, if your body did split in half why would you crawl away making zombie noises? Also big mistake going to the ync.com :s-smilie:.
1382211053957.jpg

Here's mine.

Not happy with that :erm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Dilzo999
I remember seeing this years ago. Now that I think about it, if your body did split in half why would you crawl away making zombie noises? Also big mistake going to the ync.com :s-smilie:.

I don't know, but I cried laughing when she looked at her bottom half and screamed and crawled away :rofl: I'm laughing thinking about it!
Reply 5303
Original post by keromedic
You can do it on-line as I did :biggrin:

So far I got 5. Unless I decide to resit some exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
So far I got 5. Unless I decide to resit some exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough. I have 16, if I decide to resit the music exam :h:.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
1382211053957.jpg

Here's mine.

Not happy with that :erm:

Such an ugly one :tongue:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
The beginning was the worse tbh
Oh my practical skills are still horrible :lol:

1382210041242.jpg

Life's too short :smile: best not to wonder about the what ifs

Very nice choices there :biggrin: best of luck! I applied for medicine at Sheffield, Leicester, Keele and St Georges :smile:

Thanks
Such an ugly one :tongue:

So annoying:colonhash:

Gonna have to revise the week before now damn it.
exam timetable.png

Here's mine

STEP I - Friday 20th June 2014
STEP II - Thursday 26th June 2014
STEP III - Friday 27th June 2014
(edited 10 years ago)
It's good not to have an exam timetable now. :biggrin: Far too early to think about that (waiting for my school to give them :tongue:).
(edited 10 years ago)
So annoying:colonhash:

Gonna have to revise the week before now damn it.

Haha what do you mean?
I'm just happy this year that I don't have any exams on the same say, or 3 consecutive exam days.
Haha what do you mean?
I'm just happy this year that I don't have any exams on the same say, or 3 consecutive exam days.

Like I have bio, chemistry and physics within days or a day of each other.

Biology has a lot of content, so going to have to revise a few days before. Week before I think now that it's A Level.
Like I have bio, chemistry and physics within days or a day of each other.

Biology has a lot of content, so going to have to revise a few days before. Week before I think now that it's A Level.

Yours is nothing though. Last Jan, I had bio on the 9th and both chemistry and psychology on the 10th. In June I had bio on the 3rd, chemistry on the 4th and psychology on the 5th. At least yours isn't as bad :tongue: tbh, you should be revising before a week before the exam, buy each to their own I guess

Edit: ignore the fact that I didn't realise you were taking 6 AS', but can we really differentiate between maths and FM?
(edited 10 years ago)
My exam dates are pretty good, quite spread out unlike last year when I had a week of hell :unimpressed:

Biology 6BIO1: 21st May 2014, morning.

History 6HI03: 2nd June 2014, morning.

English Literature LITB3: 6th June 2014, morning.

Biology 6BIO4: 13th June 2014, afternoon.

Biology 6BIO5: 20th June 2014, morning.
Reply 5314
Original post by smile:D
Where have you applied so far?
I'm pretty certain about York, Durham and Royal Holloway right now. Since I posted that I read on TSR's English Degree wiki page that Edinburgh wants BBB which is quite appealing. I only want to apply to places that I'd be 100% comfortable at rather than simply good courses, which makes picking place even more difficult. :redface:

Very true, I don't have a time machine yet :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yours is nothing though. Last Jan, I had bio on the 9th and both chemistry and psychology on the 10th. In June I had bio on the 3rd, chemistry on the 4th and psychology on the 5th. At least yours isn't as bad :tongue: tbh, you should be revising before a week before the exam, buy each to their own I guess

I have two maths on the same day, and my Year 11 Summer was the worst :lol:

Your June is what I have :tongue: and you had January exams so less exams. I have 13
Reply 5317
Original post by purplemind
It's good not to have an exam timetable now. :biggrin: Far too early to think about that (waiting for my school to give them :tongue:).
I didn't realise most schools gave them out so early! We only get ours about March time. :biggrin:
The beginning was the worse tbh
Oh my practical skills are still horrible :lol:

1382210041242.jpg

Very nice choices there :biggrin: best of luck! I applied for medicine at Sheffield, Leicester, Keele and St Georges :smile:

Thanks, good luck to you too :h:
Original post by Pandora.
I didn't realise most schools gave them out so early! We only get ours about March time. :biggrin:

Last year, I got mine in January so it will be probably around the same time this year. Cambridge interview is enough (if I get it of course) and I will worry about my exams later. :smile:

Latest